1. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    So these last couple of days I've had the opportunity to enjoy having battles over the 2 bloodier key spawn locations. I feel like it could use an upgrade.

What if they made a bloodier key spawn randomly in the wilderness, multiple locations. The secret is, you have to have an orb that direct you if you are warmer or colder to the spawn. This way, you spend some time hunting for it rather than automatically knowing where it is going to spawn.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    This would be interesting but it would literally need to be able to spawn at any tile in the wilderness or else people would eventually catch on to the spawn points vs the direction the orb is telling them to go. It's not a half bad idea, just not sure how viable it is. I would have to look into selecting all the tiles in the wilderness that are walkable and above a certain wilderness level to use for selecting where the key can randomly spawn at.

This might be something I'd be interested in looking into tomorrow actually.

3. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    Thank you! If you can't figure that part out. Why not just choose an assortment of 25-50 random tiles from 40+ wild for it to spawn. Would take awhile for anyone to figure out all the random locations. The only problem you come into is like what you have with the tournaments. 3 days in a row it seemed like it was nothing but brid tournys over and over. Could happen with random spawn locations with predetermined areas too.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    i like the idea im going to elaborate a more in-depth suggestion on this in a separate thread

Closed Thread