1. When you see people playing battle-scape on Thanksgiving  - 1 Week Ago #1

Feb 2018
    #
    Honestly, you people are so pathetic, every fucking holiday you spend playing a dying runescape private server. Get off your computers, you fricken losers!

Are you at least gonna come downstairs to say hi to your family this year? Maybe they'll let you sit at the adult table.

Me? I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my 10/10 gf and her family. We're packing the car right now. She actually gave me head to wake me up this morning (shit was SO cash)

Please consider taking a shower if you are seeing family today. God knows most of you desperately need one.

Cya later losers!

i love battlescape moms plz pm your moms numbers

2. Offline
    Retired
    Gold Member
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving dude.

You took 5 minutes to type this, so 5 minutes wasted from eating turkey.

I have a feeling you'll leave early to go black friday shopping.
    Last edited by Alex; 1 Week Ago at 10:02 AM.

3. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving dude.

You took 5 minutes to type this, so 5 minutes wasted from eating turkey.

I have a feeling you'll leave early to go black friday shopping.
    Stop making excuses for being a loser. How about you go hang out with your fucking family for once during this holiday?

And the turkey isn't even ready yet, you pinhead. So I didn't waste any time.

Goddamn it feels good to be a winner.

4. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    this is one of the few occurrences where bill pierce is correct.

that being said, I still vehemently stand by my original sentiments that bill pierce was, is, and will remain a degenerate.

- bob pierce

5. Offline
    Retired
    Gold Member
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by bill pierce View Post
    Stop making excuses for being a loser. How about you go hang out with your fucking family for once during this holiday?

And the turkey isn't even ready yet, you pinhead. So I didn't waste any time.

Goddamn it feels good to be a winner.
    I was with my family and not in a bedroom kissing my gf or on my phone all day and actually spending time with everyone. Thank you.

6. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I was with my family and not in a bedroom kissing my gf or on my phone all day and actually spending time with everyone. Thank you.
    ok relax kiddo XD

you proved to everyone you're a big shot, take a breather now XDDD

7. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    You do realise that thanksgiving is a holiday that is not celebrated in all country's in the world right?

My country doesnt do thanksgiving AT ALL. its just not a thing here since its american holiday.

I feel like your just trying to pretend to be a big shot here trying to pretend you actually have a life?

Besides whats with the anger and the attitude towards others? live and let live no? i think if you would have some actual decensy in you than this post wouldnt have been made at all.

Anyways you have a nice holiday sir i hope the best for you and i hope your life is as great as you say/think it is.

8. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by alice View Post
    You do realise that thanksgiving is a holiday that is not celebrated in all country's in the world right?

My country doesnt do thanksgiving AT ALL. its just not a thing here since its american holiday.

I feel like your just trying to pretend to be a big shot here trying to pretend you actually have a life?

Besides whats with the anger and the attitude towards others? live and let live no? i think if you would have some actual decensy in you than this post wouldnt have been made at all.

Anyways you have a nice holiday sir i hope the best for you and i hope your life is as great as you say/think it is.
    hey there, are you a girl? Like in real life?

btw I'm kind of a big deal around here, so it would be in your best interests to be nice to me
    Last edited by bill pierce; 4 Days Ago at 06:14 PM.

9. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    i dont see why my gender is important in this matter except for the idea that you are trying to run after your genitalia.

your not a big of a deal as you think you area atleast definetly not to me.

It would be in your best interest to threat people with respect and have a minimum amount of IQ to realise holidays arent worldwide or for every religion and to be nice to people on the server if you ever want to get an actual staff ranking, its not a great thing for staff to be looking down on people you know.

but hey what do i know this is just my opinion and my perspective from what i have seen thus far, i honestly doubt it would be in my best interest to be on your good side.

Even though i hope you have a wonderfull day <3

10. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by alice View Post
    i dont see why my gender is important in this matter except for the idea that you are trying to run after your genitalia.

your not a big of a deal as you think you area atleast definetly not to me.

It would be in your best interest to threat people with respect and have a minimum amount of IQ to realise holidays arent worldwide or for every religion and to be nice to people on the server if you ever want to get an actual staff ranking, its not a great thing for staff to be looking down on people you know.

but hey what do i know this is just my opinion and my perspective from what i have seen thus far, i honestly doubt it would be in my best interest to be on your good side.

Even though i hope you have a wonderfull day <3
    Staff ranking thats hilarious about the same pipe dream as a 10/10 gf fantasy. Alice your opinions are held by many including myself. Enjoy the game and disregard trolls

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast