1. Battlescape clancup (not authorised byadmin)  - 11-21-2019 #1

Apr 2019
    #
    I'm trying to get some more clan action on here, So what this clan cup will be is say teams of 3-10 members.
    If 3-5 teams participate (can get people from other servers to help you) it will be clan vs clan at single and then multi will be rotated. As i said this is not official but i will 100% try to get this to happen.

-REQUIREMENTS
    3-10 Players in your team.
    Single-Mystic nh setup with 6 brews. rest is your choice. (NO VLS)
    Multi-Mystic return sets n w.e you wish to risk.

How to enter?-Post your 'Team' Name below as i said you can just grab a group of your friends from
    battlescape/other servers to participate.

REWARDS-07 GP/BSKEP GP (Winner can decide)

No being disrespectful to people are newish to pking but would like to join in the fun.

Please let me know down below if you would find this interesting. *WILL BE HOSTED IN 2-3WEEKS TIME TO GIVE PLAYERS ENOUGH TIME TO GET A 'TEAM' TOGETHER! I HOPE YOU JOIN THE FUN!

2. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    This sounds like an awesome idea to liven it up a bit but I see a flaw. Scenario: Team 1 has 3 people, then Team 2 has 10, how would you get them to go against each other in single without Team 1 being swamped? I mean think about it, thats 5v2, Team 1 would run out of food far before team 2 in singles, and multi wouldn't be a viable option either because that's just a massacre. My hotfix to this would set the max cap to a single team to 3 people, wouldn't really be a clan event at that point but would still be something I would consider joining up in! Also you could set tiers, so tier 1 is 3 people teams, 2 is 5, 3 is 10. Or whatever you'd like. Then have those teams pick 1 victor for a singles fight so numbers doesn't dictate a certain victory, just some ideas.

Closed Thread