1. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Extreme Donator
    Jul 2017
    #
    Halloween Event

So this year for Halloween 10/31/19 (Starting from 3pm game time until 11/03/19 00:00 game time) i will be hosting 3 different types of events with Halloween themed prizes!!

SKILLING EVENTS

1st event: 1st skilling pet to come in game during event time after 3pm game time on 10/31/19 will be rewarded with 2 weeks of gold membership!!

2nd event: Skilling event starting at 5pm game time! Who can run the most laps at the rellekka agility course in 1 hour! (need battlelite client to shop laps ran per hour screenshot) Winner will receive 25 PUMPKINS

3rd event: Will be a pvm based event First RAIDS boss drop to come into game on 11/01/19 starting AFTER 12pm game time will receive 80 BONDS!!

Wildy Pk'ing Dh tournament! Sign ups will need to be commented on this thread with big bold caps. Winner will recieve 25 PUMPKINS and 2 weeks of gold membership!

Gear requirements will be as followed:

The following spec weapons will be allowed: AGS, Claws, dds, or gmaul. THIS IS A DEATHMATCH, A MAXIMUM OF 2 BREWS ARE ALLOWED, AND INFERNO CAPES ARE ALLOWED

The 3rd part of the event will be in game tournies hosted for coins/bonds!

BONUS EVENT! ON HALLOWEEN DAY THERE WILL BE A COSTUME/DRESS UP PARTY IN GAME! EVERYONE PUT ON YOUR BEST OUTFITS! BEST OUTFIT WINS 20 PUMPKINS (2nd best wins 2 weeks of gold memb, 3 place will receive 1 week! ) (costumes will be judged at 10pm game time)

*The winners from each of the events will be kept track of, and there will be a bonus reward/drawing for 20 pumpkins, a super mystery box, and 2 weeks of gold membership*
    Last edited by Krissy; 11-02-2019 at 03:23 PM.

2. Offline
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Legendary Donator
    Sep 2019
    #
    Goodluck to anyone who takes part in these, for anyone wondering what purpose the 'Pumpkins' will have, that'll be announced once the server is updated and the Pumpkins have become stackable.

3. Offline
    Gold Member
    Oct 2017
    #
    yay forced rares, cant see how bad that could be!

4. Online
    Retired
    Gold Member
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Tbh first event should be boosted to 1 or 3 months membership. 1 week isn't much.

5. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Extreme Donator
    Jul 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Tbh first event should be boosted to 1 or 3 months membership. 1 week isn't much.
    I can do that! Just didn't want to give away toooo much time! but if 1-3 months is fine with admins, i can adjust!

6. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    Ayy,
    Gl to everyone

7. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    I'm gonna start coordinating my costume right now!

i love battlescape moms plz pm your moms numbers

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by bill pierce View Post
    I'm gonna start coordinating my costume right now!
    you wont need to wear one

9. Online
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    I can do that! Just didn't want to give away toooo much time! but if 1-3 months is fine with admins, i can adjust!

I think 2 weeks equal to one bond is fine.

10. Online
    INDIGO SANDAL
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Most laps in one hour xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddd

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast