1. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    Good afternoon Lads, (It's 4:42pm)

I'd like to propose more benefits for instances ... what would you guys think about having a 5% drop rate boost or a 10% drop rate boost in an instance .. considering it costs 1m for every instance that is started and only lasts for an hour.

I don't know too many people who actually use instances, and I feel it's a waste on a RoW.

P.S Last time I looked, I saw that on the features list of the ROW, it says 50 instances for 20m. You actually get 20m for 20m.

Either make it 50 instances for 20m, and no increase in drop rate boost, or 20 for 20m and increase either 5 or 10%.

Thoughts?

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Instance's purpose is to make it private and that should be enough imo. There's already extra benefits to that too.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    1m FOR ONLY AN HOUR?!?!?!

Boi, how bad at making money are u

4. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    I am Ironman, so I don't have the luxury of selling the gear I get for coins or buying max gear lol

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    There is already a very large amount of drop rate boosts in game currently, don't think there needs to be any more.

Though I do believe that instances themselves should be looked at. (Refreshing instance from inside, faster spawnrates etc)
    Last edited by D E A G; 10-14-2019 at 08:22 PM.

6. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    i am also an iron man and i have like a 100m cash stack lol it aint hard brotha

Closed Thread