Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Pirate Hut Bloodier - Suggestion  - 10-07-2019 #1

Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    The single bloodier key is currently risk free content. Anyone can grab d'hides, 20 brews and run the key home easily without problems. Because you don't need fighting gear at all, this is very easy to do.

To spice things up a bit, I would make the risk brackets work in the singles even when carrying the key. By doing this, you can't get boltragged by suicide accounts who are risking nothing.
    Would make the event a lot more interesting.

Also, make it so when bloodier key is dropped by the holder it will show-up only to the one who has done most damage.

2. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    If 3-5 people at a time didn't have to multi log at everything they do this wouldn't have to be added.

Having 20 brews 7 restores n a stam pot while having up to 8 total accounts at hut (2x auto cast freezers/5xBolt rag alts)

It seem's they can't compete with out having more then +5 on us at a time.
    Bunch of cringe 5am max pkers<This is facts.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Stupidest suggestion I’ve ever heard LOOOOL!!!!
    Stop acting downies n let inexperienced players have a chance to enjoy wildy events. If you struggle killing your inexperienced players in d hides that’s on you ������ unbelievable.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    Stupidest suggestion I’ve ever heard LOOOOL!!!!
    Stop acting downies n let inexperienced players have a chance to enjoy wildy events. If you struggle killing your inexperienced players in d hides that’s on you ������ unbelievable.
    You've been playing this for years and call yourself inexperienced player? Lmfao. You got more players than we do and you still run around with d'hides.
    Grow a pair and grab risk, it's private server...

Quote Originally Posted by Urppiz View Post
    how many (!RANGE!) suicide account's you have killed or got attacked by.
    because I have a completely different picture of suicide account, suicide account is not guy with welfare pk gear.
    + nobody can alone tank with d'hides from 50 wild to edge without help of clan member's
    That's not definition for OSRS suicide account, but for private server it is. Mystics cost basically nothing here.
    If you're that confident, we can do test next key. Grab your whole team, I come solo and bring the key home.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 10-08-2019 at 11:22 AM.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jul 2019
    #
    #Fiscape

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirc View Post
    If 3-5 people at a time didn't have to multi log at everything they do this wouldn't have to be added.

Having 20 brews 7 restores n a stam pot while having up to 8 total accounts at hut (2x auto cast freezers/5xBolt rag alts)

It seem's they can't compete with out having more then +5 on us at a time.
    Bunch of cringe 5am max pkers<This is facts.
    There’s only me who uses an alt mostly to scout. We are just better at events, end of.

7. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    #FIScape

8. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    #FI-Scape

9. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    #Fiscape

10. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    how many (!RANGE!) suicide account's you have killed or got attacked by.
    because I have a completely different picture of suicide account, suicide account is not guy with welfare pk gear.
    + nobody can alone tank with d'hides from 50 wild to edge without help of clan member's

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast