1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by haisha View Post
    unpopular opinion but...

Nerf shops for ironmen. Maybe keep obscure herb secondaries in case some stuff is broken. But being able to buy 99 crafting and herb from shop is a little op. Ironman mode is supposed to be challenging so i think while it may be met with conflict at first i think everyone would understand. Esp with having ckeys and brim keys give so many supplies. It would add value to those keys instead of them being relatively useless for supplies.
    delete

2. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Crystal armour would be a decent reward. On a side note I think the removal of goldmembership is kind of a letdown, seeing the current bond prizes for each donor rank its absurd. First rank costing alot already for what it offers compared to gold member, second rank being worth 2b in bonds its kinda overboard

3. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Aug 2019
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Mate View Post
    Crystal armour would be a decent reward. On a side note I think the removal of goldmembership is kind of a letdown, seeing the current bond prizes for each donor rank its absurd. First rank costing alot already for what it offers compared to gold member, second rank being worth 2b in bonds its kinda overboard
    Crystal armour would be nice, it would be degradable though. And maybe along side with the Crystal tool seed.
    The donor ranks seem fine to me, the prices might be a little high but can be changed. Removing the gold membership has made donor ranks have some sort of value, I find it to be better this way.

4. Online
    INDIGO SANDAL
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I cba reading this, but I can tell you one thing - crystal armor will be dead content after 2 days of release. Nobody uses it, ever.

Also, you damn mongols, reduce the fkin phat prices to something reasonable so at least some money is going out of the game.
    Last edited by Amorphis; 12-23-2019 at 05:50 AM.

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Super Donator
    Jan 2018
    #
    I noticed a long time ago that the bond shop prices vary in a manner that just isn't rational. An elysian spirit shield is 3,000 bonds, while at the same time a Twisted bow costs 5,000 bonds. I can only assume that the Tbow has never been purchased via bonds due to that obsurdity, and the fact that tbows get dropped multpile times via raids everyday. Just doesn't make much sense! I could imagine being an ironman and really wanting a tbow for bonds, but I would never spend 10b on a tbow or 500$ on the bonds for one. Thats the only really crazy thing I've noticed in shops. Also, the only way to obtain a rune pouch is boss slayer rewards and the BM store, that pouch is used in a lot of settings to conserve bag space from runes for things like the inferno, raids, etc. Not just a pvp exclusive item so i think it should be added to maybe the PC shop? Or maybe even the vote shop, in seeing how nothing in the vote shop is currently worth spending votes on after the fact of getting all your imbues and prem mem being gone. The rune pouch seems like it'd also be a nice fit in the tourny shop.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12