Since some of the Updates there's just been numerous things ( I'd say bugs but idk if you legit want it to be this way .. ) that is just making PvP unbearable. I don't know I'm baffled how it's still in this state am i the only one reporting these issues? Anyway..

First of all Risk Brackets - They work on Big servers with a large Pking community when they're coded properly anyway, which i'll get to in a second. Why on earth is there a cap on who can fight each other on a Server with like 10 Pkers? I don't understand it, it was implemented to "stop raggers" ...... STOP RAGGERS on Battlescape, let that sink in. I wouldn't even care if it could actually be coded properly and it worked for what it was intended for but that's far from the case, lets look at some of the shit that occurs on the daily since some of the updates.

Here we have 2 of us in d hides, 1 person was allowed to hit me with the same risk but i couldn't hit them?

Here's what happens when someone with the bracket on attacks you with risk. They attack you then soon as they eat, step off you for 1 game tick, switch weps or anything you can't fight back, should be called "god mode bracket" as within 1 second of them not being in combat with you they can have complete immunity again then persist as and when they wish to hit you. If this is really what you want to keep implemented it really needs some work and testing to get fixed to get it working fairly.

KEY HOLDER ISSUE - People can log in on Med levels/ Pures and Attack the key holder if the key holder tries to attack them back it will tell you "The combat difference is too great" so you cannot defend yourself v them. This has been going on for months i'm surprised no one has reported this problem.

OFF SCREEN KEY LOOTING - 4-5 People will come to Ele/Sotesteg do some damage start running to level 1 wildy before the monster dies and once it has been killed by the other people still in high wild killing the monster they're near enough safe with a key spawning underneath them for basically free bloody keys. To combat this i wouldn't make it so once a player is off-screen the damage resets cause i can see that causing all sorts of problems but would there be a way to make it so that keys can only drop within the radius of the Monster idk? I'm not a coder but something needs changing it's way too easy to abuse right now.

PJ TIMER - I felt the PJ timer before wasn't really an issue but i understand that's my own opinion. But I don't know what's going on at the moment it's like you're trying to fix things that aren't broken we've been Pking with this Pj timer for a long time. Yeah maybe it wasn't same as 07 but it wasn't game changing like it is now.. It's what everyone was used to on "Battlescape" so why we trying to copy and paste RS. You can argue it wasn't as long as maybe it should of been, that's fine but what ever you've adjusted it to it feels too long now. I'm not saying revert it but It's definitely too long atm needs a slight adjustment at least. Start a Poll or something. I'm speaking on behalf of what ive seen people complaining about in game not just based on my own opinion.

And before you give me have you ever played 07 bull shit flame bait speech. Play here: https://oldschool.runescape.com. Cause this isn't Runescape, Ive played BS for 9 years RS for like 13 and it's a lot more fun pking on a P server than on 07 ( when there's people pking ) 07 is literally Doodoo hence why me and others still play BS after all these years, but even that will come to an end eventually if we cant find some kind of balance for everyone who would like to pk, literally this game is hanging on by 2 teams at the moment soon as one dips the other has no competition so then they're both gone which means any chance of other teams joining and the community growing is then at 0 and your back at 15 players daily on BS. So if you want your game to keep looking forward you should probably try harder to listen to everyone's point of view with PvP updates rather than ignoring/shitting on them. That includes not taking what i'm saying personal and as an insult rather than constructive criticism. That is all.