1. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    +1 to suggestion

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Yeah, because having it like it is in OSRS would be too unfair for you.
    This isnt 07 this is battlescape, lol.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Sep 2019
    #
    While I do understand the complaints about Gorilla's as they shouldn't be there but are which has it's reasons.
    They won't be removed entirely, perhaps re-locating them is an option to a more appropriate area, (1/2)
    by appropriate I mean an accessible area around 30-40 wilderness not in the middle of nowhere, that's suicide for Player vs Monster activities. (2/2)
    So, I do understand considering the amount of mobs outside of Gorilla's but removing agro from Gorilla's entirely I will NOT support.
    A solution to the issue at hand can be introduced, but I will not support making it blatantly easy for you and your clan to bully more Players.
    I'll happily look into a solution within reason that benefits both parties, should that not be to your satisfaction because they still escape, than I suggest getting better at fall-ins.

Sincerely, Shirou.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirou View Post
    While I do understand the complaints about Gorilla's as they shouldn't be there but are which has it's reasons.
    They won't be removed entirely, perhaps re-locating them is an option to a more appropriate area, (1/2)
    by appropriate I mean an accessible area around 30-40 wilderness not in the middle of nowhere, that's suicide for Player vs Monster activities. (2/2)
    So, I do understand considering the amount of mobs outside of Gorilla's but removing agro from Gorilla's entirely I will NOT support.
    A solution to the issue at hand can be introduced, but I will not support making it blatantly easy for you and your clan to bully more Players.
    I'll happily look into a solution within reason that benefits both parties, should that not be to your satisfaction because they still escape, than I suggest getting better at fall-ins.

Sincerely, Shirou.
    Okay, I will play along and ignore the fact that in your last sentence you're trying to flamebait. This conversation doesn't look promising as your opinions seem to be aggressively against pkers.

Please explain why Battlescape should have more aggroing NPCs than OSRS itself in wilderness?
    The gorillas can be relocated, with keeping their aggressivity, but to location that doesn't get on running paths.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Sep 2019
    #
    Okay, I will play along and ignore the fact that in your last sentence you're trying to flamebait. This conversation doesn't look promising as your opinions seem to be aggressively against pkers.

Please explain why Battlescape should have more aggroing NPCs than OSRS itself in wilderness?
    The gorillas can be relocated, with keeping their aggressivity, but to location that doesn't get on running paths.
    Correction, I'll happily look into a solution that satisfies BOTH parties, but I won't favor your side or their's.
    I would much rather come to a conclusion that benefits both parties, but I won't make it blatantly easy to secure kills by removing agro entirely, hence the re-location idea.
    How about an accessible area around 30-40 wilderness with nearby escape potential a few levels up or down, which offers them a chance to escape and y'all have it your way to an extent as well.
    I offered a solution that benefits both sides rather than entirely playing into the hands of a specific group of Players (PKers), I won't side with anyone or meet your every demand, I'll do what I can within reason.

PS: that wasn't intended as flamebait but a genuine comment, should Gorilla's be re-located (will make a thread later) and they still manage to escape that's entirely on your team.

Sincerely, Shirou.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    You all want everything so easy lmao. I'm sure they will accommodate to your needs tho like they did with the risk brackets. Soon be back to a 15 man rsps with the way your trying to run this game lol.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Correction, I'll happily look into a solution that satisfies BOTH parties, but I won't favor your side or their's.
    I would much rather come to a conclusion that benefits both parties, but I won't make it blatantly easy to secure kills by removing agro entirely, hence the re-location idea.
    How about an accessible area around 30-40 wilderness with nearby escape potential a few levels up or down, which offers them a chance to escape and y'all have it your way to an extent as well.
    I offered a solution that benefits both sides rather than entirely playing into the hands of a specific group of Players (PKers), I won't side with anyone or meet your every demand, I'll do what I can within reason.

PS: that wasn't intended as flamebait but a genuine comment, should Gorilla's be re-located (will make a thread later) and they still manage to escape that's entirely on your team.

Sincerely, Shirou.
    You didn't answer my question at all.

Why in Battlescape escaping should be easier than in the main game?

8. Offline
    Banned
    Sep 2019
    #
    You didn't answer my question at all.

Why in Battlescape escaping should be easier than in the main game?
    Well, since you insist on this being similar to OSRS, than you'll have no issue with the removal of the risk bracket correct?
    I'll happily forward your terms on the condition that the risk bracket be removed as essentially it's a monopoly that allows rich Players to single out Players.
    I didn't answer because your entire argument contradicts you because of the fact that y'all had a Risk Bracket implemented.
    Last edited by Shirou; 09-29-2019 at 01:22 PM.

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    OSRS doesn't have an NPC where gorillas, but we do because of wildy slayer. Either remove them or de-aggro, your points are just stupid @shirou. Risk brackets are there because we can teleport straight to the place with a preset, so that point is invalid too.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Well, since you insist on this being similar to OSRS, than you'll have no issue with the removal of the risk bracket correct?
    I'll happily forward your terms on the condition that the risk bracket be removed as essentially it's a monopoly that allows rich Players to single out Players.
    I didn't answer because your entire argument contradicts you because of the fact that y'all had a Risk Bracket implemented.
    Have fun with the ship you're sinking, I won't collaborate with idiots who are lacking common sense. You clearly have no experience in PvP at all and yet you still bring your arguments like that.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast