1. Demonic Gorllias/Ice giants  - 09-29-2019 #1

Apr 2019
    #
    I understand that some monsters have to be 'Agro' or pking would just be to easy, But when it comes to the npc's at needed spots *due to key* Ice gate is packed.

Gorillas=7
    Ice spider=8
    Ice giant 2/3

What you've got to remember is teams have a max of 7 people. Dealing with all that agro aswell as other clans/pkers its impossible to do anything there. I'm happy for there to be agro at ice gate etc just not that many.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Yeah remove aggro from the gorillas. Theres so many of them and they aggro far away due to range/mage attacks. In my opinion none of the "custom" wilderness npcs should have aggro at all, just the ones that are originally there.

3. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    strictly speaking , you'll need to agree this with the community managers. They have most say and can get this update pumped out by this time tomorrow if they think it's a good idea! just pm them.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Stupid as fuck suggestion, this is just to accommodate to your team having more time on the focus is ridiculous. Make some proper wildy suggestions that involves the whole game and not FI

5. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    12 year old girls in avatar + signature surely thats against forum rules o.O

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    Stupid as fuck suggestion, this is just to accommodate to your team having more time on the focus is ridiculous. Make some proper wildy suggestions that involves the whole game and not FI
    Yeah, because having it like it is in OSRS would be too unfair for you.

7. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Yeah remove aggro from the gorillas. Theres so many of them and they aggro far away due to range/mage attacks. In my opinion none of the "custom" wilderness npcs should have aggro at all, just the ones that are originally there.

+1 .

8. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    +1 to the suggestion

9. Offline
    Jul 2019
    #
    +1 to suggestion

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016