1. Offline
    Jul 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirou View Post
    Well, since you insist on this being similar to OSRS, than you'll have no issue with the removal of the risk bracket correct?
    I'll happily forward your terms on the condition that the risk bracket be removed as essentially it's a monopoly that allows rich Players to single out Players.
    I didn't answer because your entire argument contradicts you because of the fact that y'all had a Risk Bracket implemented.
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER

STFU and remove it you gonna act like a midget 0 iq player. Its common sense that 200 npcs at 10 tiles with aggro is bullshit. Cba clueless pvmers tryna comment on pvp polls.

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirou View Post
    While I do understand the complaints about Gorilla's as they shouldn't be there but are which has it's reasons.
    They won't be removed entirely, perhaps re-locating them is an option to a more appropriate area, (1/2)
    by appropriate I mean an accessible area around 30-40 wilderness not in the middle of nowhere, that's suicide for Player vs Monster activities. (2/2)
    So, I do understand considering the amount of mobs outside of Gorilla's but removing agro from Gorilla's entirely I will NOT support.
    A solution to the issue at hand can be introduced, but I will not support making it blatantly easy for you and your clan to bully more Players.
    I'll happily look into a solution within reason that benefits both parties, should that not be to your satisfaction because they still escape, than I suggest getting better at fall-ins.

Sincerely, Shirou.
    How is pking bulyying? U know bs was always a pk server?

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    OSRS doesn't have an NPC where gorillas, but we do because of wildy slayer. Either remove them or de-aggro, your points are just stupid @shirou. Risk brackets are there because we can teleport straight to the place with a preset, so that point is invalid too.
    What are you even saying? Risk brackets are to place with the preset what does that even mean ????? Stop logging on alts to comment in riddles to try and get it ur way 😂

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooga Booga View Post
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER

STFU and remove it you gonna act like a midget 0 iq player. Its common sense that 200 npcs at 10 tiles with aggro is bullshit. Cba clueless pvmers tryna comment on pvp polls.
    It’s common sense if you have 8 players to hit the surrounding gorillas ������ u making out 11 gorillas atk u at once in every tile dw I’ll prove otherwise

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    What are you even saying? Risk brackets are to place with the preset what does that even mean ????? Stop logging on alts to comment in riddles to try and get it ur way ��
    Obviously it'll fly over your head because you're too stupid to understand, but it's ok.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    How does the current spawns compare to OSRS in terms of the monsters that would normally be in place of the gorillas? I know I added some ice spiders there to keep some of the original monsters, but what is missing that would normally be aggro in place of the gorillas if I made them unagressive in the wild?

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    How does the current spawns compare to OSRS in terms of the monsters that would normally be in place of the gorillas? I know I added some ice spiders there to keep some of the original monsters, but what is missing that would normally be aggro in place of the gorillas if I made them unagressive in the wild?
    OSRS:

Battlescape:

Ice giants and ice warriors.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    OSRS:

Battlescape:

Ice giants and ice warriors.
    You realise there are more agro monsters in that location on 07 than there is on BS so i don't understand what you're asking them to do ? Make pking easier for you by having no agro monsters? LMFAO. Christ stop trying to ruin wildy events with your stupid fucking suggestions so you can have it easy for an extra 4 levels cause you struggle to kill somebody for 50 WILDERNESS LEVELS LOL.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    You realise there are more agro monsters in that location on 07 than there is on BS so i don't understand what you're asking them to do ? Make pking easier for you by having no agro monsters? LMFAO. Christ stop trying to ruin wildy events with your stupid fucking suggestions so you can have it easy for an extra 4 levels cause you struggle to kill somebody for 50 WILDERNESS LEVELS LOL.
    You're legit braindamaged. I'm fine with him bringing OSRS NPCs back WITH AGGRO.
    I've killed so many members of yours for max sets (incl. you) that i don't need updates to just "favor" me. I'm in position where I can give suggestions to make the PvP better. You're in desperate position where you need to try to make suggestions to serve your planker team.

10. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by zeik View Post
    you're legit braindamaged. I'm fine with him bringing osrs npcs back with aggro.
    I've killed so many members of yours for max sets (incl. You) that i don't need updates to just "favor" me. I'm in position where i can give suggestions to make the pvp better. You're in desperate position where you need to try to make suggestions to serve your planker team.
    l0000000000000l facts

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast