1. Shirou - Introduction [CM]  - 09-27-2019 #1

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Legendary Donator
    Sep 2019
    #

I'm Jamani but I prefer to be addressed by my alias Shirou, I'm 21 and currently live in Belgium (EU), while my native language is Dutch, I speak fluent English.
    I'm rather laid-back and chill, I enjoy a good laugh (who doesn't? ) and I'm quite easy to talk to!
    It's been a while since I last stepped foot on RSPS territory, but I'm excited to see what the future brings now that I'm back.
    I enjoy RSPS's and have enjoyed them since the early 317 days all those years back as a kid.

As you might have noticed from recent announcements, myself and Soft have been announced as BattleScape's Community Managers.
    Pali, Miika, Soft and myself have been in a back and forth conversation behind the scenes these past two weeks regarding several matters, this being one of them.

While me and Soft will have different priorities here's what you can expect from us.
    • Overall administration
    • General inquiries
    • General events (Player vs Player, Player vs Monster, Skilling, Contests, etc.. we're also open to suggestions for events)
    • We'll monitor the suggestions and feedback sections to the best of our ability to further improve gameplay experience
    • Consistent interaction with BattleScape's Community

Our tasks will be similar to that of Administrators but primarily focused on the Community, essentially we'd be the voices of BattleScape's Community as a whole.
    However for clarification purposes I'll make it abudantly clear that our main priority is the satisfcation of BattleScape's staff, consumers and users.

Should you have any further questions I'll happily answer them on any of BattleScape's platforms (Discord, Forums, IG).
    Discord - Shirou#0101

Sincerely, Shirou.

2. Online
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Welcome aboard

Closed Thread