1. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Yeah i understand there is a wizzy @ edge that everyone can use, And it's easy to use. But when it comes to pking this affects us, Because there is not a high player count if you see someone at edge with a max set on etc you know there going deep pking basically.

I'm not asking for every tele to be :: just some of the pking ones. *::35s/::wests/::easts/::44s*
    Also shouldn't take to much of your time when it comes to coding.

Also adding Lumberyard teleports, When blood key is happening most people run directly south and when it gets to the lower levels of wild it takes forever to get to the key location. etc if the guy with key is @6wild (south of easts) the only way for me to get to him is to tele easts n run south witch would take forever. Or running this path.

RED>running distance.
    ORANGE-Running from easts.(long asf)
    PINK=Lumberyard tele.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    As an active pker, i fully support this idea that was suggested by my fellow pker!

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Yeah these should be pushed whilst wilderness is some what active. Specially a Lumberyard teleport method. Oh and add wildy diaries or just make it so we can all re-direct Obelisks cause they're hella annoying, ain't no1 got time for spending 15 minutes trying to find 30 wild on rsps so they can tele out.

4. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    Yeah these should be pushed whilst wilderness is some what active. Specially a Lumberyard teleport method. Oh and add wildy diaries or just make it so we can all re-direct Obelisks cause they're hella annoying, ain't no1 got time for spending 15 minutes trying to find 30 wild on rsps so they can tele out.
    Agreed

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Agreed. The effort of using wizard instead of commands is not huge, but fact that people can scout who are teleporting and who are not, is not ideal.

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Yes, Please.
    be sure it has a 1-2 minute cool down too.

7. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    As a well known max set pker with a unrivaled kill ratio (669-1, 1 death cause i died to juggernaut) I support. But needs a cooldown for sure

Shouts out Kn1ght, aussienooble, iron mate <3

8. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    What all teleports should be added?

And would they all be commands, or would for example the lumberyard tele be an item you unlock from bm store/buy from a store?

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post

And would they all be commands, or would for example the lumberyard tele be an item you unlock from bm store/buy from a store?
    buy from store, u get from clues on osrs im sure (lumbaryard tele), rest commands

10. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post

Not all of them need to be added. I've said this just to save you time pvmers don't mind using the wizzy as i said its easy to use. Its only for pkers . And yes the lumberyard tele could cost say 1m cash ea or BM store

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast