1. Risk requirement for attacking in wilderness  - 09-19-2019 #1

Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    These days people create multiple accounts wearing absolutely no risk just to rag you off in the wilderness. To end this problem, there should be risk requirements implemented for attacking.
    As example, attacking someone with 50m+ risk should require at least 20m risk for the attacker. This immunity shouldn't be applied to multi, or for the ones holding bloody/bloodier keys.

Atm people just abuse amount of the alts they bring to wilderness to boltrag people off their mains to secure the keys home while risking nothing. Boring content.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 09-20-2019 at 01:08 AM.

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    I agree totally, this need to be changed every big server has this?
    Hope pali will add this in the next update
    Great idea!

3. Offline
    Jul 2019
    #
    either that or make it so you can toggle it so the person can only attack you if they risk x amount
    (obv wouldn't work in multi)

4. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    Agreed. Stupid allowing people to sit on 5 acc's ragging you off

5. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Support this

6. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    +! this. I understand there's not many pkers in the wild. But its slowly getting very active you legit have kids in full black dhide + ely bolt ragging its so cringe.

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I'll enable the one BW used which was 0-10M, 10-30M, and then 30M+. I can adjust them after the update tonight depending on feedback.

8. Offline
    Jun 2019
    #
    What so you can PM your finland friends to lower food on an alt, and log in with 8 to dd and spec dump..?

9. Offline
    Jun 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirc View Post
    +! this. I understand there's not many pkers in the wild. But its slowly getting very active you legit have kids in full black dhide + ely bolt ragging its so cringe.
    Stop bolt maging

10. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    what does this mean for me, a level 3? can i enter the wildy?

Closed Thread