1. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    If you even think about doing this, work on finishing slayer first. Canceling tasks, npc unlock, npc blocking, Slayer helm, etc.
    rlly we need this 1st

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    finish the rest of the game first mate

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sixth sense View Post
    Okay so clearly you still have interest in making a good and working server.

If you do plan on making one of those which you haven't done in years, do not fucking do it half assed.

You have plenty of people that will help you with the population, IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU DO SERIOUS.

As alex said, do not release the game pre-mature, do not release until you see a decent chunk of players on forums actually bothering to play.

If you're in on this 100% you will have alot of loyal and good players support.

Currently making a whole bunch of wordpads with every skill and everything about this gameplay I hope it will ever be explained. This map will be finished in a few hours, and I'm damn ready to help him on everything he needs.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SYOPAPOTILAS View Post
    Currently making a whole bunch of wordpads with every skill and everything about this gameplay I hope it will ever be explained. This map will be finished in a few hours, and I'm damn ready to help him on everything he needs.
    Please just no. Everything he's doing currently is fine, you're a whiny fuck and it's extremely annoying.

All this game lacks currently is content which is going to come eventually anyway, so there is no need for your custom game layout.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    Please just no. Everything he's doing currently is fine, you're a whiny fuck and it's extremely annoying.

All this game lacks currently is content which is going to come eventually anyway, so there is no need for your custom game layout.
    I'm going to ignore you, I wish the best for all of us, I'm not letting your manipulation ruin this whole idea just because you think you're right. Bye.

6. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I'm going to ignore you, I wish the best for all of us, I'm not letting your manipulation ruin this whole idea just because you think you're right. Bye.
    Manipulation? What the fk are you talking about lol

The only input I've had on the server is Bug Fixes & say that in terms of content released I'd prefer the wilderness to be complete first since it's a PK server.

All you've done is spam the forums & game day by day with "sixth sense" claiming everything is wrong with the game and you're the prophet that knows exactly how to fix it, then you'll proceed to state things that are getting added to the game regardless.

But half the stuff you're suggesting like skills & achievement diaries isn't important at the moment. It literally has no impact on the player base since the overall majority of Private Server players aren't skillers, they're pkers.
    Last edited by Iloi5ia89; 10-27-2016 at 01:53 PM.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    Manipulation? What the fk are you talking about lol

The only input I've had on the server is Bug Fixes & say that in terms of content released I'd prefer the wilderness to be complete first since it's a PK server.

All you've done is spam the forums & game day by day with "sixth sense" claiming everything is wrong with the game and you're the prophet that knows exactly how to fix it, then you'll proceed to state things that are getting added to the game regardless.

But half the stuff you're suggesting like skills & achievement diaries isn't important at the moment. It literally has no impact on the player base since the overall majority of Private Server players aren't skillers, they're pkers.
    It's not about if it's added or not, battlescape has to be eco like it has always been. End off.

8. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    It's not about if it's added or not, battlescape has to be eco like it has always been. End off.
    But it is eco?

9. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    By eco I'm guessing you mean the free items shop? I don't think it should be removed whatsoever, whether or not it could be scaled back in the future I might be open to though.

10. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    By eco I'm guessing you mean the free items shop? I don't think it should be removed whatsoever, whether or not it could be scaled back in the future I might be open to though.
    But rune drops and alchables

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast