1. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Hard to get max kills when none of u pked in max EVER when we were on. Instead u camp multi which we cleared u bots from every single time. Topics can be found. And also, i bet i have pked more max sets in REAL RS 10+ years ago than u have ever in ur entire rs career.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Hard to get max kills when none of u pked in max EVER when we were on. Instead u camp multi which we cleared u bots from every single time. Topics can be found. And also, i bet i have pked more max sets in REAL RS 10+ years ago than u have ever in ur entire rs career.
    Lol this random irrelevant guy still roaming in these forums. You'll instantly go afk if u see us online, we have never even fought. Grow a pair and try to fight us even once instead of trying to act tough on forums. Pathetic.

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Lol this random irrelevant guy still roaming in these forums. You'll instantly go afk if u see us online, we have never even fought. Grow a pair and try to fight us even once instead of trying to act tough on forums. Pathetic.
    Isnt that afk thingy what u bots like to do?

5. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Look the only people you've killed for max that is relevant is KJ. And that when none of us was playing and KJ just wanted to go round pking. You even had to work him down to like 3 brews or w.e before you tb that's how shit your team is. Your team never pks when we are online. If you so 'badly' want to fight us, this Sunday we fight at chins 2v2 3v3 max only.

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    2=3

"Lol this random irrelevant guy still roaming in these forums" - has over 500 posts @ forums

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by johannes View Post
    2=3

"Lol this random irrelevant guy still roaming in these forums" - has over 500 posts @ forums
    Big part of my posts can be found from the report bugs section. My posts are relevant, not making shit up like yours.

8. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    you.are.yet.to.fight.anybody.of.relevance.like.me. and.la.creme

9. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Big part of my posts can be found from the report bugs section. My posts are relevant, not making shit up like yours.
    You're very important yes.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12