1. Offline
    Member
    33
    141
    Oct 2016
    #
    Why release a 10% done server. That's just asking for a dead game.
    Make a OSRS Battlescape with every skill working, achievements rewards, all bosses, full 07 slayer working, ...

    Same eco as last battle-scape's had. This is what people like. I also think you like to do new stuff, well there's lots of content to be coded in a game like this.

    Let's be real, this is not gonna work..


  2. Offline
    Super Donator
    81
    275
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SYOPAPOTILAS View Post
    Why release a 10% done server. That's just asking for a dead game.
    Make a OSRS Battlescape with every skill working, achievements rewards, all bosses, full 07 slayer working, ...

    Same eco as last battle-scape's had. This is what people like. I also think you like to do new stuff, well there's lots of content to be coded in a game like this.

    Let's be real, this is not gonna work..
    who knows it might work remember it seems easy but its really not good work takes time and even tat 10% you got something t play!


  3. Offline
    Junior Member
    10
    75
    Oct 2016
    #
    I enjoy it somewhat, everything's easy enough to solo so you don't need 500 players on right now. Pali can code, just give him time.


  4. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    246
    2571
    Oct 2016
    #
    I see what you mean, but I kinda enjoy knowing there will be tons of updates coming as I progress and pk through the server. Pali has always made great servers, let's just wait and see what happens... I'm excited.


  5. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    166
    2296
    Oct 2016
    #
    We want 742
    We want old school
    We want pre eoc
    We want
    We


    Whenever Pali listens to people they do nothing but bitch after



    Not towards u just noticed this happens all the time...


  6. Offline
    Member
    33
    141
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Patrick View Post
    We want 742
    We want old school
    We want pre eoc
    We want
    We


    Whenever Pali listens to people they do nothing but bitch after



    Not towards u just noticed this happens all the time...

    Well, don't blame us lol. Every time he listened he had a good playerbase, and that went downhill because of his own fault. Not blaming him, but you seem to give players the fault xD.


  7. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳
    451
    2679
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SYOPAPOTILAS View Post
    Well, don't blame us lol. Every time he listened he had a good playerbase, and that went downhill because of his own fault. Not blaming him, but you seem to give players the fault xD.
    stop expecting so much after like 4 days, god damn, everything you legit posted is gonna be added when it's added and it will be added, making posts over and over it not gonna speed it up, sorry not sorry. Just useless spam and repeating the same thing on the same threads everytime, be patient, it's day 4, go do something else in the meantime.
    Last edited by M N M; 10-27-2016 at 08:01 AM.






  8. Offline
    Junior Member
    25
    145
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    stop expecting so much after like 4 days, god damn, everything you legit posted is gonna be added when it's added and it will be added, making posts over and over it not gonna speed it up, sorry not sorry. Just useless spam and repeating the same thing on the same threads everytime, be patient, it's day 4, go do something else in the meantime.
    are you somewhat stupid. "stop expecting so much after like 4 days"
    what about the 1 month beta that was supposedly made to "complete the game". It makes no fucking sense to release a server WITH THIS REPITION when it's not even close to finished what the fuck is it you dont understand? If you are so in love with battlescape and can't let it go so be it, you will play with 1 or 1000 players it don't matter, but others won't. Just stating facts


  9. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳
    451
    2679
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sixth sense View Post
    are you somewhat stupid. "stop expecting so much after like 4 days"
    what about the 1 month beta that was supposedly made to "complete the game". It makes no fucking sense to release a server WITH THIS REPITION when it's not even close to finished what the fuck is it you dont understand? If you are so in love with battlescape and can't let it go so be it, you will play with 1 or 1000 players it don't matter, but others won't. Just stating facts
    and how more stupid do you get everyday? you think he can do all that shit in a week you spastic? takes jagex a week of 8+ people to add something simple and you want 1 to add a full server from legit nothing? kys. Beta was 2 weeks, if you payed attention, but no you just hear what you wanna hear and see what you wanna see, stick your stupid little osscape that only got players by wildy owns, just a matter of time before it dies out. Learn how shit works before making a scene when you clearly have no clue about nothing. Once again, kys.

    Server is not considered out yet, not even a voting page or full advertising and you're already crying. As you said before "it will fail" then leave and stop spending so much time on these forums when you could be on your little precious osscape
    Last edited by M N M; 10-27-2016 at 08:40 AM.






  10. Offline
    Member
    76
    2812
    Oct 2016
    #
    Funny how the server is already dead lol. Pali should have opened the beta to everyone before releasing the actual server.
    Last edited by Wavey; 10-27-2016 at 09:01 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44