1. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SYOPAPOTILAS View Post
    The succes of a server nowadays is because of hype. If you need hype you need a name. Battlescape has a name.
    If pali would make a secondary eco server next to this PVP, announce it being happening 2 months of front. Update it on rune-server with the help of community management this could get a big hype with hundreds of players.

If you guys enjoy playing this server while things will be added in the longterm, players won't join in. Why would people join a game that doesn't have anything, even if it was added in future. Jessie J and M N M have no clue on how to have a succesfull server.

They just want to have battlescape, 30 playerbase happely pvming 24/7 on their ironmans. I'm here because I think there's lots of hope left!
    so what you're saying is for pali to make another server now with 2 worlds just like how os-scape, one for pking and one for eco, ok.

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SYOPAPOTILAS View Post
    Jessie J and M N M have no clue on how to have a succesfull server.
    I remember when BS2 had 0 players online & nobody believed it would grow. Support Palidinoed with it since the start & helped give feedback on it for months. 4 Months in 1400 online.

Fuck off please, you speak out your ass

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Dont try and argue vs one of the best mods this game has seen lul, take his advice instead
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    It affects the acceptable culture ingame and on forums. If you weren't staff it would be fine, but you are. Simply keep in staff fighting in the staff section and PM people it if it really is necessary to tell individuals to kill themselves. Believe me, we all hate members of this community but don't carry yourself like this. You're better than that.
    Sorry to burst your bubbles you were both complete trash as staff on mars his level

But hey keep telling yourselves something else, whatever makes you sleep at night.

4. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenz LvL View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubbles you were both complete trash as staff on mars his level

But hey keep telling yourselves something else, whatever makes you sleep at night.
    Oh boy you're back ;p

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345