1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    To get peoples suggestions and other stuff for the server and to see what others want?
    stfu lmfao you're so clueless

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey View Post
    Seems like we will be reset if this is considered a "Public Beta".
    well I wont care but atless I would like to stay with everything I bought with bm so far

3. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey View Post
    Seems like we will be reset if this is considered a "Public Beta".
    whats the point of reseting 10 people?

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    whats the point of reseting 10 people?
    What's the point of calling it a beta then?

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    M N M. You legit can't espect to get a lot of players in this stage.. if even in any stage of this sort of economy.

You accept to anything, and you keep telling yourself the RSPS community is gone, so there's no hope. Well there is, if he opened a Old BS-economy with everything working 100% simple as that. Yo ucan be ignorant, but me and sixth sense actually wish the best for all of us, you don't seem to understand.

6. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SYOPAPOTILAS View Post
    M N M. You legit can't espect to get a lot of players in this stage.. if even in any stage of this sort of economy.

You accept to anything, and you keep telling yourself the RSPS community is gone, so there's no hope. Well there is, if he opened a Old BS-economy with everything working 100% simple as that. Yo ucan be ignorant, but me and sixth sense actually wish the best for all of us, you don't seem to understand.
    @wavey as i said before to test stuff out future for perfection.

and you SYO, you're dumb you still dont understand that whatever you're saying is gonna happen in the future, okay? do you understand now or are you too hard headed?
    1, it is oldschool, 2 everything is gonna to work 100% why do you think its in the stage atm idiot? to test and make it better, this server was made from legit nothing, you couldn't even login, it's not like he dled this source already with most shit in it, you're the most clueless person next to bakri. We are not expecting any players, whoever plays is gonna play atm, their isn't even advertising done properly nor is voting even started so the fact that you say that only you and sixth opinions matter is so fulll of shit, you act like you were the first people ever to discover pking, switching etc all that crap, you probably just discovered bridding like a year ago. Corp, skills, clan wars, pest control, full wildy etc is being added, what else you want? mr clueless. We want perfection not rushed half ass servers like you guys play.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #

and you SYO, you're dumb you still dont understand that whatever you're saying is gonna happen in the future, okay? do you understand now or are you too hard headed?
    1, it is oldschool, 2 everything is gonna to work 100% why do you think its in the stage atm idiot? to test and make it better, this server was made from legit nothing, you couldn't even login, it's not like he dled this source already with most shit in it, you're the most clueless person next to bakri. We are not expecting any players, whoever plays is gonna play atm, their isn't even advertising done properly nor is voting even started so the fact that you say that only you and sixth opinions matter is so fulll of shit, you act like you were the first people ever to discover pking, switching etc all that crap, you probably just discovered bridding like a year ago. Corp, skills, clan wars, pest control, full wildy etc is being added, what else you want? mr clueless. We want perfection not rushed half ass servers like you guys play.

I'm currently making a whole very detailed list of things that create one hell of a server. I do not care what you say, I will send this to Palidino myself and let's hope he reads it .

8. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SYOPAPOTILAS View Post
    Well, don't blame us lol. Every time he listened he had a good playerbase, and that went downhill because of his own fault. Not blaming him, but you seem to give players the fault xD.
    I have been here since isle, been with pali went everything went good and everything went downhill. I honestly blame Pali aswell but also the community, we have had so many diff versions of BS/SW because people get "bored" or claim something else, so pali drops everything make a new version what THE community wants, then BS have like 20 players and even so he put way too much money into ADS he still doesnt get any players, then he makes this version which is brand new, and you already saying u want a new server with the OSRS feel, this is like it just a PK server. Hell he havent even added all the skills yet.

Honestly even so I dont play RSPS anymore the 742 actually had a lot of good shit.

Btw the community keeps saying "if you do this and that you will get 1k+ players again)

TLR - The community doesnt know what they want, when they get the things they want, then they want something new lol xd

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Patrick View Post
    I have been here since isle, been with pali went everything went good and everything went downhill. I honestly blame Pali aswell but also the community, we have had so many diff versions of BS/SW because people get "bored" or claim something else, so pali drops everything make a new version what THE community wants, then BS have like 20 players and even so he put way too much money into ADS he still doesnt get any players, then he makes this version which is brand new, and you already saying u want a new server with the OSRS feel, this is like it just a PK server. Hell he havent even added all the skills yet.

Honestly even so I dont play RSPS anymore the 742 actually had a lot of good shit.

Btw the community keeps saying "if you do this and that you will get 1k+ players again)

TLR - The community doesnt know what they want, when they get the things they want, then they want something new lol xd
    Well, the community always got what it wanted. The last OSBS source that was released with the 742 had 300 players. The problem was that Palidino went inactive and didn't update the server missing all the keystone items a server should have nowadays (kraken tentacle, ...)
    So people got bored and quit, can't blame them. It's not over tho, I hope one big last project might save the day.

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    and how more stupid do you get everyday? you think he can do all that shit in a week you spastic? takes jagex a week of 8+ people to add something simple and you want 1 to add a full server from legit nothing? kys. Beta was 2 weeks, if you payed attention, but no you just hear what you wanna hear and see what you wanna see, stick your stupid little osscape that only got players by wildy owns, just a matter of time before it dies out. Learn how shit works before making a scene when you clearly have no clue about nothing. Once again, kys.

Server is not considered out yet, not even a voting page or full advertising and you're already crying. As you said before "it will fail" then leave and stop spending so much time on these forums when you could be on your little precious osscape
    It's still considered BETA, if you didn't have your head to far up your ass and such an literate you'd get it through your thick ass glasses. This server won't be complete probably for up to 2 months or more. TONS AND TONS of work to do.

You can't fight fire with fire. Nor should you write like this as a staff member, especially from the staff account. With the bar set as low as you have put it, Staker Mike could be on the staff team when promotions are needed again. You can't expect everyone to act civil if you yourself are a part of the problem. I fear the end of decent staff after K, Dan, Bally, and London leave. Like damn dude, I know the rsps interweb community isn't the most professional setting, but show some damn pride in that rank you have. Don't shit on everyone you dislike.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast