1. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey View Post
    Funny how the server is already dead lol. Pali should have opened the beta to everyone before releasing the actual server.
    *Cough* Still a BETA but Public Beta

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    and how more stupid do you get everyday? you think he can do all that shit in a week you spastic? takes jagex a week of 8+ people to add something simple and you want 1 to add a full server from legit nothing? kys. Beta was 2 weeks, if you payed attention, but no you just hear what you wanna hear and see what you wanna see, stick your stupid little osscape that only got players by wildy owns, just a matter of time before it dies out. Learn how shit works before making a scene when you clearly have no clue about nothing. Once again, kys.

Server is not considered out yet, not even a voting page or full advertising and you're already crying. As you said before "it will fail" then leave and stop spending so much time on these forums when you could be on your little precious osscape
    So why release it if it isnt finished? it makes no sense? Who said he had to release it at that date 10% finished? i dont play os-scape but it has had an accurate playerbase for a year if you haven't noticed, stay on ur dead failed game that no one will play when pali listens to spastics like you and jessie J.

3. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sixth sense View Post
    So why release it if it isnt finished? it makes no sense? Who said he had to release it at that date 10% finished? i dont play os-scape but it has had an accurate playerbase for a year if you haven't noticed, stay on ur dead failed game that no one will play when pali listens to spastics like you and jessie J.
    It's still considered BETA, if you didn't have your head to far up your ass and such an literate you'd get it through your thick ass glasses. This server won't be complete probably for up to 2 months or more. TONS AND TONS of work to do.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    It's still considered BETA, if you didn't have your head to far up your ass and such an literate you'd get it through your thick ass glasses. This server won't be complete probably for up to 2 months or more. TONS AND TONS of work to do.
    so why release it to the public if it still wont be complete for 2 months or more? could have been kept BETA (a real beta not some word that is used when the server has been released and failed) and the few testers could have finished the game with pali? Now it just results in the same dead beat content even when the game will be eventually finished.

5. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    so why release it to the public if it still wont be complete for 2 months or more? could have been kept BETA (a real beta not some word that is used when the server has been released and failed) and the few testers could have finished the game with pali? Now it just results in the same dead beat content even when the game will be eventually finished.
    To get peoples suggestions and other stuff for the server and to see what others want?

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    It was his decision, many of us during the beta period agreed he should have not released the current server as it was missing a ton of content, combat wasn't polished enough among other things, arguing about this matter won't go anywhere or will make Pali's work come much faster.

I suggest you both to stop this meaningless discussion since many things said were acknowledged way before the public release.

7. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    It was his decision, many of us during the beta period agreed he should have not released the current server as it was missing a ton of content, combat wasn't polished enough among other things, arguing about this matter won't go anywhere or will make Pali's work come much faster.

I suggest you both to stop this meaningless discussion since many things said were acknowledged way before the public release.
    Just infract those idiots, spamming everyday same stuff, one threads enough. Everday is the same thing with those 2, okay we get it, it will be done down the line.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    *Cough* Still a BETA but Public Beta
    So we are going to get reset after the Beta is over?

9. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey View Post
    So we are going to get reset after the Beta is over?
    well I hope not I pretty much work hard to get w.e I got now without pking

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by xcapoh View Post
    well I hope not I pretty much work hard to get w.e I got now without pking
    Seems like we will be reset if this is considered a "Public Beta".

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast