1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    With the history of Battlescape, usually a new release is flooded with thousands of players, however I can count the amount of online players on my hands. Curious as to if there's ever going to be a real effort to get a playerbase going this time around. I loved all of battlescape's servers, but the rate at which Pali has always let them die out was beyond disappointing.

Are we even going to try this time?

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone6s View Post
    With the history of Battlescape, usually a new release is flooded with thousands of players, however I can count the amount of online players on my hands. Curious as to if there's ever going to be a real effort to get a playerbase going this time around. I loved all of battlescape's servers, but the rate at which Pali has always let them die out was beyond disappointing.

Are we even going to try this time?
    we will see very soon theirs a lot of updates coming along the time but I think he can make this server become on the top 100 again

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    The server isn't even halfway done to be quite frank. There would be no point in advertising a 30% complete server.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    This is really just a beta it feels like, hopefully no reset at any time.

5. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Syz View Post
    This is really just a beta it feels like, hopefully no reset at any time.
    only like 30ish players, no need for resets. No worries. Only unless like 90% of the server has max duped items there wouldn't really be a reset.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Not sure what you have in mind for getting a player base going this time or what I did last time with the 742 that wasn't real effort?

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Server isn't nearly close to being done/no advertising or voting has been set up.. not worried about player base

8. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Give the man some time lol.

9. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    I'll bring players If Pali is serious about this time around.
    I can easily get 50+

Closed Thread