1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post

Please............
    And just in time for me to be back playing must be fate :P I know soo sooo many ppl missed me and I missed them <3

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D O N E View Post
    And just in time for me to be back playing must be fate :P I know soo sooo many ppl missed me and I missed them <3
    I have no idea what are you on about right now, but what I'm saying is please learn using that button instead of quoting every long ass post.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D O N E View Post
    thought D E A G posted this, now im disappointed

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #

please crop the right side of the photo so its more centralised... its pissing me off

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post

please crop the right side of the photo so its more centralised... its pissing me off
    What is windows paint

6. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post

haha was waiting for someone to notice! Actually copied it from the bs site, so one of you guys must of created it some time ago XD

Shouts out Kn1ght, aussienooble, iron mate <3

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    I have no idea what are you on about right now, but what I'm saying is please learn using that button instead of quoting every long ass post.
    Naw I like the long stuff if you dont dont read my posts ez hahahaha. Esp when its an amazing thing like this event <3

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12