1. Server Events & Competitions - Have your say!  - 07-27-2019 #1

Nov 2018
    #
    Hey everyone! Teh Bakes here

So the staff team are looking into hosting some special events in the near future and we need your help!. This is your chance to suggest some event ideas that you'd like to see both in game and in forums. I've listed some questions below to help get you started.

- What Events would you like to see in game?
    - Skilling events / PVM events / Pking events / Mini-game events / Boss events / First to get 'Item / pet' drop
    - List some ideas for each category!

- What Events would you like to see in the forums?
    - Content Creation events / Best guide event / Best miika meme

- How often would you like to see these special events?
    - Every Week or Weekend / Every two weeks / Once a month

There will be some juicy rewards for participating or winning in these events!

Leave a comment below on what you would like to see! Everyone who has their say below enters to win a
    Bond + Cash!

Shouts out Kn1ght, aussienooble, iron mate <3

2. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Here are a few of my own suggestions!

King of the skill – Create new ironman account and the highest total level at the end of the event time frame wins.

Juggernaut – Staff member with 3k health in wilderness tanking pkers, the pker / team to kill the juggernaut gets his loot!

PVM team scavenger hunt – Teams of 3 or 5 players will have to work together to bring us 5 specific items that will be announced over yell when event starts. These items will be kept secret behind a riddle that you must solve and then collect that item!
    - Could also work as solo instead of team.

BS PK Cup – Pkers want bragging rights? Win the 2v2 / 3v3 Pker Cup and hold your Pking crowns up high! (Tourney / Clan wars style event)

Fashionscape Contest! – Looking at all you edgeville bank standers! Show our judge what real fashion is and win!
    Last edited by Teh Bakes; 07-29-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Shouts out Kn1ght, aussienooble, iron mate <3

3. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    I really like your suggestions.

I would appreciate the "First to get item" alot. Its a fun cool event and brings items into the community. :P Especially with TOB on the go.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Doesn't matter what you do, you have to be consistent with them. All the one time 100b osgp tourneys bring bunch of randoms for 5 minutes. I'd rather see events filled with actual bs players.

Suggested scavenger hunt long time ago, would still enjoy that.

5. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    I really like the king of the skill idea and the PvM scavenger idea. Although I think the PvM scavenger idea would probably be better solo. Would there be a way to keep from players just pulling the item out of their bank?

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by starb View Post
    I really like the king of the skill idea and the PvM scavenger idea. Although I think the PvM scavenger idea would probably be better solo. Would there be a way to keep from players just pulling the item out of their bank?
    Yes, admin logs.

Other thing I was concerned about - equality in gear people are using. Understandable that new people would like to participate, but this would be much harder if they had to beat someone like me with maxed stuff.

7. Offline
    Jul 2019
    #
    i want everything you suggested.

8. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    I would like to see more of the "first to get item" in game and maybe a kill of the skill every couple of months would be great.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jul 2019
    #
    - Hide & Seek (hints will be yelled) the guy who finds the admin or lootbox is the winner.
    - Zombie game: 1 player starts as zombie and infects every player he gets to hit, this goes on until 1 guys survives or until everyone got infected in time.
    - Save The City: Random Bosses come inside our cities to kill everyone, man up and save the city from the dangerous bosses. the bosses must have like 10x health (most dps gets loot).

N A G A T O

10. Offline
    Banned
    Feb 2019
    #
    I'd love to see the juggernaut event! That sounds really fun.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast