1. Team Kala vs FI @Key + Daily feasting  - 07-24-2019 #1

Feb 2019
    #
    Couple of our undefeated warriors hit FI at keys. Didnt take too long before British pker runs out of return sets.

2. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Kala ely focuser theo. and 5 other lab rats. You don't dare come 30+ when we was pking all you did was bank stand was quite sad tbh. Now that you've got conquer i mean kala theo on your team you may go 30+ Once i'm done maxing we'll fight but then again you won't show up only if your leader kalaconquer theo leads you to a suicide trip but we'll see keep making these posts your taking 20mins outa your day just to make me laugh @ you even more Lol

3. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by BRITISH PKER View Post
    Kala ely focuser theo. and 5 other lab rats. You don't dare come 30+ when we was pking all you did was bank stand was quite sad tbh. Now that you've got conquer i mean kala theo on your team you may go 30+ Once i'm done maxing we'll fight but then again you won't show up only if your leader kalaconquer theo leads you to a suicide trip but we'll see keep making these posts your taking 20mins outa your day just to make me laugh @ you even more Lol

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Another FI member dies

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by BRITISH PKER View Post
    Can you repeat please, absolut mess.

6. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Yeah ofc he's defiantly Fi 100%

7. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #

8. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    this is why im #kala