1. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Allow services weather that could be anything do with paying someone to get you 99 agility.
    Anything to do with a paid services that's doesn't effect rules of the server.

The reason you should do this, is because this idea will create a community. People would enjoy earning money by doing stuff others don't want to do but have the GP to spend. Now players if your worried about the eco due to this idea the eco will not be effected. 9x/10 the people doing this service's will have alot of gp anyway and most of em do stake/give away items. And also for the people who can't make alot of money due to rng or w.e if they wanted to say make 100mBS for doing a 99 service w.e he will also be happy.

If this is implemented have a forums section dedicated to this and we can set a ranking system. Say if the user has done 10 services n provided proof of them they can began to get a trusted rank.

2. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by BRITISH PKER View Post
    Allow services weather that could be anything do with paying someone to get you 99 agility.
    Anything to do with a paid services that's doesn't effect rules of the server.

The reason you should do this, is because this idea will create a community. People would enjoy earning money by doing stuff others don't want to do but have the GP to spend. Now players if your worried about the eco due to this idea the eco will not be effected. 9x/10 the people doing this service's will have alot of gp anyway and most of em do stake/give away items. And also for the people who can't make alot of money due to rng or w.e if they wanted to say make 100mBS for doing a 99 service w.e he will also be happy.

If this is implemented have a forums section dedicated to this and we can set a ranking system. Say if the user has done 10 services n provided proof of them they can began to get a trusted rank.
    For this to happen, one thing we would have to do is make sure everyone knows it is completely on their own risk if they choose to share accounts.
    We would not provide any support if they end up getting hacked or scammed.

I personally like this idea, however giving someone a "trusted rank" is not something we would officially do.

3. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    For this to happen, one thing we would have to do is make sure everyone knows it is completely on their own risk if they choose to share accounts.
    We would not provide any support if they end up getting hacked or scammed.

I personally like this idea, however giving someone a "trusted rank" is not something we would officially do.
    Yeah sounds good to me you do w.e you can adjust w.e you like would be nice to see ingame

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    PM me for bank standing services! 5m/hr

5. Offline
    Jul 2019
    #
    arent u the kid who got banned for botting agility on one of the bs servers

6. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by deead View Post
    arent u the kid who got banned for botting agility on one of the bs servers
    No? Maybe? Depends who's asking really

7. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    PM me for inferno service.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I don't see why not just let it be their own risk if they wana share accs lmao

9. Offline
    The General, Legend, Myth
    May 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm X View Post
    No? Maybe? Depends who's asking really
    Hahaa legendary

Closed Thread