1. Wildy Slayer Improvement  - 07-17-2019 #1

Dec 2018
    #
    I really enjoy wilderness slayer. Has been the highlight of playing this game. But I have some suggestions that might make it more worthwhile for some players to do.

1. Your blood money per a kill should scale based on tier of emblem you're carrying. Most people just bring a tier 1 until last kill, then go to bank, and bring their higher tiered emblem. Why not just up the reward for bringing higher tiered emblems? More risk, more reward.

2. Make all tooth and loop halves drop in wildy a noted item, and increase drop rate of them in wilderness.

3. Larrans key drop + chest (could be in the works since its brand new to osrs still, idk)

4. I've noticed some NPC's are dropping tier 5 emblems, could we get more clarification on drop rates of this? Also, are you able to get any tier, or just 5s and 1s? I believe it would be nice to have a chance at any of them based on your risk.

That's all I could really think of. If anyone has anymore, i'm more than happy to add it to my list.

2. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Hey nice suggestions, I think 1 is a nice addition seeing as its basically being done with a higher tier to complete the task, but maybe lock the scale at like tier 6 or something so it doesn't get too op XD.

I've also been trying to suggest a chest + key such as konars for slayer in general and wouldn't mind seeing a wilderness specific one that could offer blood money + supplies and a rare chance at a pvp weapon could be cool

Shouts out Kn1ght, aussienooble, iron mate <3

3. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Can we get players as a slayer task aswell? And make it possible to expand tasks, i want nothing else but players to kill.

4. Offline
    Dec 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Can we get players as a slayer task aswell? And make it possible to expand tasks, i want nothing else but players to kill.
    That would be extremely interesting. But should slayer helm shouldn't boost on task. Lol

Closed Thread