Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. confirmed mystics > semi max  - 07-12-2019 #1

    Offline
    Member
    33
    497
    Apr 2019
    #
    pikkis2.jpg

    these forums are aids to attach images to.


  2. Offline
    Moderator
    Moderator
    Extreme Donator
    451
    3697
    Jul 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    pikkis2.jpg

    these forums are aids to attach images to.
    Imgur is easy and free, and you just copy the forum code btw But nice pk!!



  3. Offline
    INDIGO SANDAL
    Extreme Donator
    671
    1241
    Oct 2016
    #
    Lightshot, gyazo, sharex or whatever, make sure the link ends with a .jpg or something and put it in the [img ] [/ img ] tags





  4. Offline
    Member
    33
    497
    Apr 2019
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Lightshot, gyazo, sharex or whatever, make sure the link ends with a .jpg or something and put it in the [img ] [/ img ] tags
    Didn’t know the old [ img ] format worked via gyazo links. Thanks lad.


  5. Offline
    INDIGO SANDAL
    Extreme Donator
    671
    1241
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Didn’t know the old [ img ] format worked via gyazo links. Thanks lad.
    It works, but weirdly enough you have to copy the link of the image, not the link of the page again so you get the .png or .jpg or w/e it was at the end. But yeah, I always sticked to the basic BBcode commands, it has always worked for me.





  6. Offline
    Member
    55
    675
    Feb 2019
    #
    What a shitter

Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7