1. Offline
    Jun 2019
    #
    A simple YouTube or red play icon next to the name,
    click here for example

YouTube
    - 50+- Subscribers on YouTube (can go up if player count rises)

- 50+- Followers on Twitch/Smashcast (can go up if player count rises)

- 5+- Video's on YouTube of BattleScape with 500+ views

- 10 Video's on YouTube of BattleScape worth mentioning

Stream
    - A total of 1000+ Stream views

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Nobody cares about those ranks. Either you're someone that was paid to make a video/stream about the server and all you care is the money and right after you've done your job - you leave the server. Or you are someone who streams or makes videos while being an active member of the battlescape community and nobody gives a fuck about you, which means you have close to no subs/followers. Either way, nobody cares about ranks.

3. Offline
    Jun 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Nobody cares about those ranks. Either you're someone that was paid to make a video/stream about the server and all you care is the money and right after you've done your job - you leave the server. Or you are someone who streams or makes videos while being an active member of the battlescape community and nobody gives a fuck about you, which means you have close to no subs/followers. Either way, nobody cares about ranks.
    I'd be more motivated,

And I've seen those RSPS Videos with 500 subs, (waste of money) they get like 200 views lol.

Community videos get more views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz619EXi4hc

Monthly video making rewards, faster mod status and overseer for video makers that 'behave' instead of these full third age t bow new player scamming boys,
    I'll be making episodes and pk videos soon, surely these will help so imagen if 2 or 3 more ppl do the same weekly or monthly
    Last edited by Maan; 07-07-2019 at 03:31 PM.

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Maan View Post

faster mod status and overseer for video makers that 'behave'
    lol

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Nah

Closed Thread