This is my thread of Resigning from the Server. I understand I will be flamed on this thread since I have left in the past but this the right time for me to leave.

We all have our times and growing up, I don't need the annoying-ness from users who do nothing but flame or complain that "I don't do shit." There was always something to do and lots of you think being a Staff Member, you get it all. You don't. Being an Admin for almost 8 Years on here, Palidino knows how to protect the server at this day of time. We had a few hiccups but we learned a lot from fixing loopholes and all. From hackers using the Search Engine to using the DB-Tech Username Text box to inject, we learned to remove such features for years and fixed it up over time. This is why we stopped having DB-Tech Username Change from the public. Over the years it was hard for users to understand why we never made it public to users, and it was Admin only at the time.

Making a lot of friends on here made me have the greatest time on this server, and I still to this day speak to some of you. From User to Admin in 8 months back in 2010-2011, made me learn a lot on how to manage, and me being quietly awkward to being out in the big world, helped me a lot.

From the trolling days with D34d Pk3r, Armadyl masses with Wavey getting 100+ Hilts, nights with Go Hard playing Call of Duty till 4am on a school night, Terror banning me once, to Miika & London being the noobs on Snapchat will always be in my memories.

You will still see me on Discord, I am not going to leave the chat since I will still be playing OSRS occasionally.

Future Staff Members, no, you CANNOT SPAWN.

Peace <3