1. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    I don't understand why your focusing your time on making a new server at making it into a spawn server. That's not going to bring you players, The only reason why they have 70-120 active pkers on their game is due to them hosting 07 tornys. And advertising it. We and many other people has suggested good stuff yet nothing happens. You are making a pk server when you've not even coded some stuff in the wild? My suggestion is, Fix the easy stuff in wild etc (oblisk,Opal bolts e, Bring back the set level thing so people can just log in and pk rather then slaving for 2hours and they fall asleep then quit.

LIST.
    HOST RS TORNYS EVERY WEEK FOR 07 GP.

FIX THE STUFF IN WILD (THAT HAVE BEEN SUGGESTED AND SEEMS A GOOD IDEA)

SET STATS.

PUT AVA ETC INTO A SHOP N NOT PEST CONTROL

FLOOD YOUTUBE WITH BS VIDEOS. ROATZPK HAS DONE THIS FOR 1-2WEEKS AND THEY NOW HAVE 200+ACTIVE PKERS. Even reward people for making good videos on here every view helps.

Allow a staff mem to be in charge of the pk scene so when it comes to host events etc we'd know who to speak to and all that.

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Fax

3. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Support. What you're saying hits the nail on the head with increasing player population on this server.

With that said it is easier said than done but fully possible and even if it doesn't work it's worth a shot. I'm currently writing a large suggestion/moving forward plan for this server I'm sure you'll like the recommended steps as well.

Source - EX Community Manager of Matrix, RevolutionX made those servers huge back in the day.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Problem is that trick slided into palidinos DM's and backed up his idea about the new server. Nobody besides those two actually think that the new server is a good idea and everyone with a brain knows that it will fail. Once it does, trick will hop to another server to continue failing as an ad manager. Whats even more retarded is that trick was actually allowed to advertise that server on battlescapes discord/game while it was supposed to be a "completely seperate server" thus not only pulling palidinos attention away from battlescape, but also actually killing it.

Unlike the waste of palidinos money and time - youtubers, the 07gp tourneys were a huge success, not sure why we stopped doing those.

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    I'm not against the whole pk server idea but at least just finish off the current world before working on something completely new.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Problem is that trick slided into palidinos DM's and backed up his idea about the new server. Nobody besides those two actually think that the new server is a good idea and everyone with a brain knows that it will fail. Once it does, trick will hop to another server to continue failing as an ad manager. Whats even more retarded is that trick was actually allowed to advertise that server on battlescapes discord/game while it was supposed to be a "completely seperate server" thus not only pulling palidinos attention away from battlescape, but also actually killing it.

Unlike the waste of palidinos money and time - youtubers, the 07gp tourneys were a huge success, not sure why we stopped doing those.
    “Failed ad manager”

OS-RSPS, 600+
    OS-Unity, 150+
    OS-Frantic 200+
    Emulous, 350+

That’s only a few things I’ve worked on in the past 6 years or so

If I’m so bad at it, I would love to know why the servers actually get populated. Oh, btw - the reason BS will never grow is because of the bad reputation that it holds and the fact that literally no one wants to grind for stats or basic gear besides clueless children like you. If you really want to slave your time away, go to OSRS. You can do it there since you love it so much.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Comments from players, many who have left or are not happy.

"Feels like the server is slipping, decreasing numbers and not too much positivity towards the new server, many thinking about putting less time into the server, pali needs to do something to revive the server and server moral
    his lack of commitment is really showing from a users point of view
    and from what discussion i've seen
    I've told some people to put their thoughts into threads on the forums, but are afraid of getting bashed for talking against the new server ya know"

"Well I can’t see myself grinding it anymore with no confirmed updates or new content on the way
    Like why waste energy when the servers Gona get split into 2"

"Toxic pkers, no new updates, talks of new server splitting community, and I’ve basically done everything so like I’m not having fun right now
    Numbers on a low atm as well
    All made server not fun for me
    If raids 2 came out I’d come back and grind that"

" didnt really wanna invest Money or time into server, because hes Afraid server Will just be reset Alain
    Again
    I understand him, i feel the same way"

I support the new server and I support this one but they both need to be equally supported to remain viable options.

8. Offline
    The General, Legend, Myth
    May 2019
    #
    To be honest with you I DON'T KNOW what TRICK is doing I done said this before he is the advertisement manager and the only thing he can do is mute people for an hour for bantering about with the lads in cc. I done said to make constant and continuous videos of the server, Done said to make promotions, flood the Battlescape name anywhere and everywhere. That's the normal approach if the promoting person was 'serious' he'd take a more aggressive approach by 'taking back' what should be on this server which is 'Players'
    It seems like everytime a post of this sort comes about which is a real nigga thing to do 'to speak the truth' or expressing 'your opinion' which is exactly what the matey creating this post has done the Staff and other bum licks on 'ere seem to do everything to hush posts up like these and wait for the topic to fade away? One thing I can say to Staff from my observation is you man are lacking, them silver gold crowns got to your heads and now that you've got it you don't full fill your duties. Just because your doing 10/10 things that your meant to don't mean you can't go that extra mile for the damn cause.

Last thing what you said TRICK makes absolutely no sense? Reputation? I remember Battlescape as one of the greatest servers alive it's people like you pulling someone with a brain *Palidino* away from greatness. Your talking absolute nonsense whether its on forums or in-game and when your challenged about it you fade and mute away.
    Staff except the main gs 'em should get the sack, their lacking, their unprofessional mainly talking about 'Trick & Krissy' here. 'Just one of the many examples' : https://imgur.com/a/7OlOPQl
    New vision should be set for the current server, a real grind with constant progress should be put in place without in any way shape or form influencing/changing the A plan.
    Trick why you hopping servers as a Manager? Surely if you were so great at it you'd be sticking to one place. @Trick @Palidino @Miika

P.S: LOL @ certain man using the type of English that a President of the U.S.A. would be using whilst making a speech. Use that same energy to improve the server ay.

Kindest regards, Aron.
    Had to re-edit.
    Last edited by Aron; 05-20-2019 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Krissy's unprofessionalism example.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Running 2 servers side-by-side is very bad idea. It will divide the playerbase and even in short term other server will die completely. If Palidino's vision is to dump the current server and continue just with one, it's not bad idea. But if he really thinks it will be succesful to run both, it will end up badly.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick View Post
    “Failed ad manager”

OS-RSPS, 600+
    OS-Unity, 150+
    OS-Frantic 200+
    Emulous, 350+

That’s only a few things I’ve worked on in the past 6 years or so

If I’m so bad at it, I would love to know why the servers actually get populated. Oh, btw - the reason BS will never grow is because of the bad reputation that it holds and the fact that literally no one wants to grind for stats or basic gear besides clueless children like you. If you really want to slave your time away, go to OSRS. You can do it there since you love it so much.
    I'll just let this thread and people speak. Either way you're delusional to bring up long dead servers as your only point to why your opinion is more valuable than everyone elses. Keep on reducing to some shallow insults. When your absolutely shit idea dies, I'll be here to make fun of you.

Trick, the advertisement manager:
    Invested $3000 of palidinos pocket just to risk losing it all to some shit youtubers, in the end gained 0 players and barely made the profit back
    His only argument to why people should trust in his idea is by bringing up irrelevant shit servers without explaining why the new server wont die in 2 weeks after release. If we're putting irrelevant stuff on the table, may i add that you got scammed for multiple thousand $'s on one of those servers.
    Has to be dumb enough to advertise his "completely seperate server" on battle-scape to split up the community and completely risk killing whatever has left here.

Yep, trust in this person and his ideas.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast