1. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Untamed View Post
    Imo the current server is perfect. But it needs consistent updates and bug fixes. I'd love some custom stuff like a reworked, custom skilling area, custom high level slayer dungeon, custom diaries etc. The devs and most staff including the owner are completely absent, and that's a major problem.
    The majority of the community doesn't want a new server.
    We open up Overseer apps, 1 of 2 things happen.
    - People who get the promotion, end up leaving or just go MIA instantly, we demote and they randomly appear months later and then decide to quit 2 weeks later.
    - The same people who accumulate infractions are the people who apply, and we aren’t going to promote users who constantly break rules.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Imo the current server is perfect. But it needs consistent updates and bug fixes. I'd love some custom stuff like a reworked, custom skilling area, custom high level slayer dungeon, custom diaries etc. The devs and most staff including the owner are completely absent, and that's a major problem.
    perfect but it wont attract players. other rsps' are perfect too lol

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    We open up Overseer apps, 1 of 2 things happen.
    - People who get the promotion, end up leaving or just go MIA instantly, we demote and they randomly appear months later and then decide to quit 2 weeks later.
    - The same people who accumulate infractions are the people who apply, and we aren’t going to promote users who constantly break rules.
    or the people you promote abuse their powers and mute ppl for 24 hrs after killing them

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    perfect but it wont attract players. other rsps' are perfect too lol

5. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Facts dude, I primarily joined the server for the pvm and clan pvm content, I like these suggestions!. #Newadmanager XD

Shouts out Kn1ght, aussienooble, iron mate <3

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    We are all old men in our mid to late 20s and need to step away from the RSPS scene.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    *yawn*

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456