Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    I mean that still means the admins haven't been paid anything lol
    Is free membership not enough?

5. Offline
    The General, Legend, Myth
    May 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittle View Post
    Wasn't gunna bother commenting but here we are. The servers Trick mentioned I've never heard of in my life, left the RSPS scene a couple years back after OSRS was released, they all started to die out. But from my previous 10+ years of being around the RSPS community I would estimate on average spawn servers die much much quicker than eco servers, spawn servers are complete shite and garbage of all PS's. People think they want spawn servers because it's easy, you just log in set your stats spawn your shit and go PK, no. If I wanted to just PK I'd go to OSRS. The grind for combat stats isn't even long on here, and PKing has value when you kill someone with items you don't have rather than being able to spawn 90% of them which would just make any kill boring and worthless. I've only been on here a couple days and whilst there are plenty of problems or things that could do with changing, it's still a decent server I don't understand why it's pop would be so bad, not blaming Trick I don't know the guy, but somethings not right.

tl;dr: Spawn servers are shit quick example: Long time ago server called Fire-PK daily average 150-300 players online always top 10 runelocus, one day he's like nah the people definitely want a spawn server! resets the eco server, loses 70% of the playerbase, make spawn server: barely 50 players online. Dead for the last 4 years. People don't want spawn servers, not people that play continuously and the ones that are do are already on one.
    BRAAA VVV FUCKING OOO BRAVO WORD UP @Skittle you hit it on the head b.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Mar 2019
    #
    The staff are mongos, the clanning scene is dead, the RSPS that where mentioned, Never heard off them, the only good server, Was soulsplit 1

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HAHALOLCX View Post
    The staff are mongos, the clanning scene is dead, the RSPS that where mentioned, Never heard off them, the only good server, Was soulsplit 1
    Pim took the money and ran.

Pali takes the money, gets taco bell, runs out of money, updates server and repeats.

Whats the big deal?

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2019
    #
    Why focus on making a new server? The current server is more than decent enough to become top tier shit. If only the minor bugs get fixed and the staff/dev team woke up. You should rather work towards building a solid player base again and fix some basic stuff;

- Add construction
    - Host tournaments with actual rewards
    - Fix poorly coded things like the Tournament arena, Demonic Gorillas, Fight Caves etc.

Some complain about not being able to set stats and instantly go PKing tho it takes them an hour of training.
    Suggestion: Make a pvp-zone where you could set stats (only in this particular area) but have to use your own items for high risk fights.

It's sad, the playerbase has dropped by about 30 players over the last week. 40 players online at friday night. BattleScape is about to completely die out. DO SOMETHING AND F*** THE PLANS ABOUT A NEW SERVER.
    Last edited by Pilled Fussy; 05-27-2019 at 12:53 PM.

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Untamed View Post
    Why focus on making a new server? The current server is more than decent enough to become top tier shit. If only the minor bugs get fixed and the staff/dev team woke up. You should rather work towards building a solid player base again and fix some basic stuff;

- Add construction
    - Host tournaments with actual rewards
    - Fix poorly coded things like the Tournament arena, Demonic Gorillas, Fight Caves etc.

Some complain about not being able to set stats and instantly go PKing tho it takes them an hour of training.
    Suggestion: Make a pvp-zone where you could set stats (only in this particular area) but have to use your own items for high risk fights.

It's sad, the playerbase has dropped by about 30 players over the last week. 40 players online at friday night. BattleScape is about to completely die out. DO SOMETHING AND F*** THE PLANS ABOUT A NEW SERVER.
    In all honesty, I think the new server has a better chance at attracting players than the current server. Many RSPS' already have most of OSRS content (TOB, COX, Construction etc), so adding this to battlescape won't help much. Releasing a new server is the best bet, but Pali would have to consistently work on it and release updates. If he doesn't, it'll just die like all the previous servers he's created. The players are here (400 on discord), it's up to Palidino if he wants them to stay by releasing consistent updates.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    In all honesty, I think the new server has a better chance at attracting players than the current server. Many RSPS' already have most of OSRS content (TOB, COX, Construction etc), so adding this to battlescape won't help much. Releasing a new server is the best bet, but Pali would have to consistently work on it and release updates. If he doesn't, it'll just die like all the previous servers he's created. The players are here (400 on discord), it's up to Palidino if he wants them to stay by releasing consistent updates.
    Imo the current server is perfect. But it needs consistent updates and bug fixes. I'd love some custom stuff like a reworked, custom skilling area, custom high level slayer dungeon, custom diaries etc. The devs and most staff including the owner are completely absent, and that's a major problem.
    The majority of the community doesn't want a new server.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast