1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Aron View Post
    Lol and this guy is the 'Advertisement Manager' for Battlescape your a clown you can't even hold your cool check the way your replying raging and repeating your self about youtube not being the only way of 'Advertisement' twice because you don't know what else to say. Only thing I wonder is how did this all this nonsense get a greenlight from Pali. @Palidino @Trick
    Cuz I'm a clown mane

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick View Post
    I love how you guys think youtube is the only source of advertisement. That’s how I know you’re all a bunch of delusional idiots with a bunch of dicks up their ass. If you even knew the first thing about advertisement, you would know that YouTube isn’t the only form. Also, I hear all this bitching and whining but where were you guys when BS was dieing for the last 2-3 years or when it was hitting 30-40 players? If one of you can do this better than me then please step the fuck up and try it because i promise you’ll sit your ass back down within 30 minutes since you all want to speak without realizing what I actually do BTS.
    Holy shit the kid is mad, he cant even follow what he's saying anymore lmfao

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Trick successfully pulled more players than any overseer I can think of in the past 2 years. It says something.

5. Offline
    The General, Legend, Myth
    May 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Holy shit the kid is mad, he cant even follow what he's saying anymore lmfao
    @Trick

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Trick successfully pulled more players than any overseer I can think of in the past 2 years. It says something.
    Lol since when was it an overseers job to pull players? I thought they were supposed to help people in game.

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    We had growth before Trick, it died to a lack of updates. Do you understand what an overseer is dip shit? joke calm down

I didn't know about this until Trick announced it, when he did I laughed at the whole not effecting battlescape thing... Same was said on the launch of Scapewars. That being said with Miika joining in, who knows.

8. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    If I were given a chance to run this server I could fix all these problems

9. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by bill pierce View Post
    If I were given a chance to run this server I could fix all these problems
    Bill Pierce for owner tbh

10. Offline
    Oct 2016