1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Aron View Post
    To be honest with you I DON'T KNOW what TRICK is doing I done said this before he is the advertisement manager and the only thing he can do is mute people for an hour for bantering about with the lads in cc. I done said to make constant and continuous videos of the server, Done said to make promotions, flood the Battlescape name anywhere and everywhere. That's the normal approach if the promoting person was 'serious' he'd take a more aggressive approach by 'taking back' what should be on this server which is 'Players'
    It seems like everytime a post of this sort comes about which is a real nigga thing to do 'to speak the truth' or expressing 'your opinion' which is exactly what the matey creating this post has done the Staff and other bum licks on 'ere seem to do everything to hush posts up like these and wait for the topic to fade away? One thing I can say to Staff from my observation is you man are lacking, them silver gold crowns got to your heads and now that you've got it you don't full fill your duties. Just because your doing 10/10 things that your meant to don't mean you can't go that extra mile for the damn cause.

Last thing what you said TRICK makes absolutely no sense? Reputation? I remember Battlescape as one of the greatest servers alive it's people like you pulling someone with a brain *Palidino* away from greatness. Your talking absolute nonsense whether its on forums or in-game and when your challenged about it you fade and mute away.
    Staff except the main gs 'em should get the sack, their lacking, their unprofessional mainly talking about 'Trick & Krissy' here. 'Just one of the many examples' : https://imgur.com/a/7OlOPQl
    New vision should be set for the current server, a real grind with constant progress should be put in place without in any way shape or form influencing/changing the A plan.
    Trick why you hopping servers as a Manager? Surely if you were so great at it you'd be sticking to one place. @Trick @Palidino @Miika

P.S: LOL @ certain man using the type of English that a President of the U.S.A. would be using whilst making a speech. Use that same energy to improve the server ay.

Kindest regards, Aron.
    Had to re-edit.
    I done not reading this shit.

Poor decision making has always been a vital part of Battlescape, why change now.

2. Offline
    The General, Legend, Myth
    May 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I done not reading this shit.

Poor decision making has always been a vital part of Battlescape, why change now.
    What does 'I done not reading this shit.' mean?

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    You all need to give Trick a break, least he's going out his way in an attempt to bring pkers back to Battlescape. More than what anybody else has ever done in years... You're all talking about promoting with Youtube Video's, what sort of video could you possibly make right now to interest people on a game which is dead? Use your brains.

But i think we all agree the only way BattleWild/ Battlescape is going to go forward is by adding PVP competitions with decent rewards and focusing on content that will give Teams/Clans incentive to get off of another Rsps/07 to come and play Battlescape a few hrs per week. You can not expect in 2019 to be like every other server out there, every other server has single player Tournaments, Bloody key/ Ele equivalents. You need to think outside the box and listen to what the this community is telling you to do whether you think we're all toxic or not really doesn't matter, some of us have played BS/07 for the best part of 10 years we know what people want and our suggestions is what will help the game progress if they get implemented. And that's when you can start flooding promo videos all over YouTube.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick View Post
    “Failed ad manager”

OS-RSPS, 600+
    OS-Unity, 150+
    OS-Frantic 200+
    Emulous, 350+

That’s only a few things I’ve worked on in the past 6 years or so

If I’m so bad at it, I would love to know why the servers actually get populated. Oh, btw - the reason BS will never grow is because of the bad reputation that it holds and the fact that literally no one wants to grind for stats or basic gear besides clueless children like you. If you really want to slave your time away, go to OSRS. You can do it there since you love it so much.
    You haven't done anything here to deserve you to talk like that. I warned Palidino so many times about using his money in viewbot youtubers, but somehow you managed to convince him to do it though. How many players did those bring, huh?

You barely even have to grind in Battlescape to pk. It's just missing few features to make it more attractive for new players to come along and that isn't fixed by starting new server. The main problem with the server is lack of the updates and by this I mean bug fixes more than just new content. If part of the server is bugged for week without any interaction from him, what do you think that will do to the new players? Biggest problem is that when Pali updates, he goes under rock for around week and then comes to fix what he fucked up.
    Will fresh start fix this problem? -No.

5. Offline
    May 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    I'll just let this thread and people speak. Either way you're delusional to bring up long dead servers as your only point to why your opinion is more valuable than everyone elses. Keep on reducing to some shallow insults. When your absolutely shit idea dies, I'll be here to make fun of you.

Trick, the advertisement manager:
    Invested $3000 of palidinos pocket just to risk losing it all to some shit youtubers, in the end gained 0 players and barely made the profit back
    His only argument to why people should trust in his idea is by bringing up irrelevant shit servers without explaining why the new server wont die in 2 weeks after release. If we're putting irrelevant stuff on the table, may i add that you got scammed for multiple thousand $'s on one of those servers.
    Has to be dumb enough to advertise his "completely seperate server" on battle-scape to split up the community and completely risk killing whatever has left here.

Yep, trust in this person and his ideas.
    ^ What he said. 100% right. @Palidino wake up.

6. Offline
    May 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    You all need to give Trick a break, least he's going out his way in an attempt to bring pkers back to Battlescape. More than what anybody else has ever done in years... You're all talking about promoting with Youtube Video's, what sort of video could you possibly make right now to interest people on a game which is dead? Use your brains.

But i think we all agree the only way BattleWild/ Battlescape is going to go forward is by adding PVP competitions with decent rewards and focusing on content that will give Teams/Clans incentive to get off of another Rsps/07 to come and play Battlescape a few hrs per week. You can not expect in 2019 to be like every other server out there, every other server has single player Tournaments, Bloody key/ Ele equivalents. You need to think outside the box and listen to what the this community is telling you to do whether you think we're all toxic or not really doesn't matter, some of us have played BS/07 for the best part of 10 years we know what people want and our suggestions is what will help the game progress if they get implemented. And that's when you can start flooding promo videos all over YouTube.
    Who's 'we' ?

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Personally, I think both servers will remain dead. Battlewild will probably get 300 players on release, but after a couple of months it will most likely die out. Current battlescape will remain dead because of the lack of updates, and I don't think Palidino will step up.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Not too many people are really talking about youtube advertising. Trick was one of those who thought it would be good idea. Surprise, it failed miserably

You need to think outside the box and listen to what the this community is telling you to do whether you think we're all toxic or not really doesn't matter
    Guess who has been ignoring the whole community with this new server. How can we give him a break..

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Not too many people are really talking about youtube advertising. Trick was one of those who thought it would be good idea. Surprise, it failed miserably

Guess who has been ignoring the whole community with this new server. How can we give him a break..
    I love how you guys think youtube is the only source of advertisement. That’s how I know you’re all a bunch of delusional idiots with a bunch of dicks up their ass. If you even knew the first thing about advertisement, you would know that YouTube isn’t the only form. Also, I hear all this bitching and whining but where were you guys when BS was dieing for the last 2-3 years or when it was hitting 30-40 players? If one of you can do this better than me then please step the fuck up and try it because i promise you’ll sit your ass back down within 30 minutes since you all want to speak without realizing what I actually do BTS.

10. Offline
    May 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick View Post
    I love how you guys think youtube is the only source of advertisement. That’s how I know you’re all a bunch of delusional idiots with a bunch of dicks up their ass. If you even knew the first thing about advertisement, you would know that YouTube isn’t the only form. Also, I hear all this bitching and whining but where were you guys when BS was dieing for the last 2-3 years or when it was hitting 30-40 players? If one of you can do this better than me then please step the fuck up and try it because i promise you’ll sit your ass back down within 30 minutes since you all want to speak without realizing what I actually do BTS.
    Lol and this guy is the 'Advertisement Manager' for Battlescape your a clown you can't even hold your cool check the way your replying raging and repeating your self about youtube not being the only way of 'Advertisement' twice because you don't know what else to say. Only thing I wonder is how did this all this nonsense get a greenlight from Pali. @Palidino @Trick

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast