1. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    No life is actually putting that in your signature in the first place you embarrassment LOL
    Act like a human being, this whole shit is cringe.

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    You're one to talk amorphis calling people heroine addicts and shit lmfao fucking freak

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Drip View Post
    You're one to talk amorphis calling people heroine addicts and shit lmfao fucking freak
    Krokodil addicts*
    And i try never to lie, just not my style. Your case isn't an exception.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Cringe is showing your Runescape stats how old are you, 11? Muppet.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Battle of the pures vs the skillers

sick

6. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Krokodil addicts*
    And i try never to lie, just not my style. Your case isn't an exception.
    ur a legit freak lmao, telling us we were banned from wildy little did you know you spastic l0l0l0l

7. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Woah buddy. So lets break this down

1.The 1st 30% of your thread is hunting down ironmen in 50 wild, Also you've got fall in kill pics of mystic so there for you've fought this guy and actually got them to roll up for mystic.

2.Most of the deaths where your just 1v1'ing Adv etc .Adv doesn't pk like us lot he just hops on he's a multi pk so the fact your posting most of you kill pics of him shows it all and how stoopid you are.

3.We're legit up on you with 1 kill (clique leader dead for max with ely n full invent) (we dont need to post 150 kill pics to make it add to 1)

4.20% of the people you've shown kill pics are not even in a Fi nor ever been in Fi so stop pulling a kala please your not finnish.

5.How much time did you spend going through all that to upload l0l you fucking fan l000000l

6.If your so confident and making a shit post about about us why have you been in mystics for the past 2 weeks ALSO rolling up to single with a ely and black dhide, Your whole team is legit shook when there is 3 of us. Your team never comes in max anymore the only time they is when 95% of us is offline and your little bots roll up in max a 5am we've legit changed your sleeping patterns you freaks

#WESTILLUP
    #FIBTW
    Last edited by G O A T; 09-12-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234