1. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    Oh my god, I've just seen your signature and i feel super embarrassed LOL. At the very least if you gonna put 07 stats in ur sig be maxed out weirdo, why would you display such a shit account wtf omg!
    "Haha, look at this retard, he doesnt nolife enough to be maxed on 07 LMFAO"

good shit, my dude

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    when u upload pics of mystic pk

Imagine all Staff members being Fi lol!

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    "Haha, look at this retard, he doesnt nolife enough to be maxed on 07 LMFAO"

good shit, my dude
    No life is actually putting that in your signature in the first place you embarrassment LOL

4. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Imagine all Staff members being Fi lol!
    Imagine being in FI... suicidal thoughts just thinking about it

5. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    when u upload pics of mystic pk

Imagine deepthroating a team that can’t compete with 6 ppl while they triple ours..
    and than saving them from bans and banning others.. u must have serious friend issues irl

6. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    No life is actually putting that in your signature in the first place you embarrassment LOL
    Let's not talk about signatures...

Pedo

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    The fact you're all sexualizing a gif of a music video to which you believe to be an underage girl may suggest you're into that sort of thing, very disturbing bringing up underage girls if you ask me.

Oh and sick Signature causual, Stone Island logo how embarrassing LMFAO?!? Chav. And a Old Wizard with teeth like a rabbit is that meant to resemble you? Tf.

8. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    The fact you're all sexualizing a gif of a music video to which you believe to be an underage girl may suggest you're into that sort of thing, very disturbing bringing up underage girls if you ask me.

Oh and sick Signature causual, Stone Island logo how embarrassing LMFAO?!? Chav. And a Old Wizard with teeth like a rabbit is that meant to resemble you? Tf.
    You don't even know what Stone Island is,so can You tell me, why is it embarassing(I see you admire this word)? Kinda you were the one who started talking about signatures, weren't you?

"causual"

9. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlng Jle Ll View Post
    You don't even know what Stone Island is,so can You tell me, why is it embarassing(I see you admire this word)? Kinda you were the one who started talking about signatures, weren't you?

"causual"
    didnt sigrid just kill u for ags? that is all. go away now

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlng Jle Ll View Post

"causual"
    Nice deflection. And stone island is a clothing brand that chavs wear to make them selves look like scruffy muppets when they think they're ballers walking round with a fanny pack. Gg tho.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast