1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MlNG JIE LI View Post
    And those white dots at north were the ones helping you.

Nice signature btw. And no I don't mean that underage girl gif.

You're so desperate, you all got mopped. End of.

Yeah i like the sig also i think it's hilarious. Also for the record before you start getting too excited thinking about underage girls you freak, lol

2. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MlNG JIE LI View Post
    You only took bloodier from us by merging with them, don't try to act like you won it by yourself. Tell your members to fight me more tho, I like free max sets.
    “Merging” get over the fact you’re not good enough to compete with us anymore, when it was just sigrid and I you guys could barely fight as it was. Anyways, nobody is scared of you, could you imagine how big your fucking head has to be to say someone is scared of you over the internet? All of you FI morons think you’re invincible because the staff team backs you consistently, Virtual Foe btw you’re a hag. We’re here to tell you, you aren’t a “singles clan” you’re a multi clan with no experience of multi lines. Thanks for the key btw. mopped ya

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Clique874794 View Post
    “Merging” get over the fact you’re not good enough to compete with us anymore, when it was just sigrid and I you guys could barely fight as it was. Anyways, nobody is scared of you, could you imagine how big your fucking head has to be to say someone is scared of you over the internet? All of you FI morons think you’re invincible because the staff team backs you consistently, Virtual Foe btw you’re a hag. We’re here to tell you, you aren’t a “singles clan” you’re a multi clan with no experience of multi lines. Thanks for the key btw. mopped ya
    Imagine being this paranoid over the internet to say that staff backs us up. Not that long ago we got mass reported and multiple of us got banned for a few days. As it goes for virtual - the worst thing he probably has done is just talk about some nerd getting a deserved ban, he's just an overseer after all, he cannot ban anyone.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    You kids win one key with help of other clan and now you claim we can't compete.
    Just keep planking to me and namechanging after and after.

Delusional talk about staff "backing us" lmao. You're mad that you got banned for bug abusing and it was done by checking the logs, not just by we saying that you did it. But you can believe what you want, you always have excuse ready.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Can't Compete. Won't Compete.

#CLIQUE

6. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Your best 4 vs our best 4 at mb Saturday fight til the death. We will see who can’t compete? Max sets only.

7. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MING JIE LL View Post
    Your best 4 vs our best 4 at mb Saturday fight til the death. We will see who can’t compete? Max sets only.
    You guys can’t even provide 4 actual PKers. You have Zeik and Pirc, all the rest are rag bots or moderators LOOOL

8. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    You guys can’t even provide 4 actual PKers. You have Zeik and Pirc, all the rest are rag bots or moderators LOOOL
    And we all know neither Pirc or Zeik can outlast any of us lmao

9. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    And we all know neither Pirc or Zeik can outlast any of us lmao
    So you should have np throwing 1b battlescape down on it then?

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MING JIE LL View Post
    So you should have np throwing 1b battlescape down on it then?
    You're embarrassing, the lot of you. Keep hiding lads, we'll be waiting

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast