1. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MING JIE LL View Post
    Uhm, I didn’t have a problem with you but when you make things up it’s hard to defend someone like yourself lol. I guess nipsu found his new team member
    Uhm, It's not making stuff up when it's real Facts, Cause we Found out about the key bug when me,zeik,amorphis went to ele , daney,fright,tipicio came to fight us, Zeik died, when the ele died, and the key spawned under him at home, I Mean you can call it lies all you want, Because you was not on at the time it happend.

But then again, it is expected people to lie for each other, When people are Found out.. Guess it's Sods Law, I can't Really Assume Much off you guys, Actually Know about Teh way the world works.

People in their mid twenties, Lieing about Real Facts, that's fucking appauling.

I'm Guessing Virtual Foe ( WYD ) in the FI discord, That I am lying about aswell ?
    "Guys, Drip might be getting banned, not sure if its perm or a x peroid, For maybe abusing something ingame, Don't let anybody know i told you tho"

I Mean if the staff reads this, Especially if they spoke about it in their staff Chat. Leaking Staff information? fuck me side ways :/

You want to BackStab me, I'll Backstab You guys, I thought we where out the ages off Tic for Tac Clearly not Yikers.

Another note, I am not sure why you are bringing nipsu into this... He Has not commented on this forum topic.
    He is not here to defend him self :/
    Last edited by 0 HP TANK; 05-09-2019 at 05:23 PM.

2. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 HP TANK View Post
    Uhm, It's not making stuff up when it's real Facts, Cause we Found out about the key bug when me,zeik,amorphis went to ele , daney,fright,tipicio came to fight us, Zeik died, when the ele died, and the key spawned under him at home, I Mean you can call it lies all you want, Because you was not on at the time it happend.

But then again, it is expected people to lie for each other, When people are Found out.. Guess it's Sods Law, I can't Really Assume Much off you guys, Actually Know about Teh way the world works.

People in their mid twenties, Lieing about Real Facts, that's fucking appauling.

I'm Guessing Virtual Foe ( WYD ) in the FI discord, That I am lying about aswell ?
    "Guys, Drip might be getting banned, not sure if its perm or a x peroid, For maybe abusing something ingame, Don't let anybody know i told you tho"

I Mean if the staff reads this, Especially if they spoke about it in their staff Chat. Leaking Staff information? fuck me side ways :/

You want to BackStab me, I'll Backstab You guys, I thought we where out the ages off Tic for Tac Clearly not Yikers.

Another note, I am not sure why you are bringing nipsu into this... He Has not commented on this forum topic.
    He is not here to defend him self :/
    You talk about how the real world works yet you’re unemployed and play battlescape all day? I’m confused on this statement... no one backstabbed you, you got kicked because you don’t follow directions and you plank all the time. Not sure about any key bug as you said I’m not on often as I work most of the time clan is active. Virtual foe can speak for himself idc about that. And dear lord defending nipsu on a thread as if you haven’t trolled about him before? God bless. This whole post is amusing.

3. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    You talk about how the real world works yet you’re unemployed and play battlescape all day? I’m confused on this statement... no one backstabbed you, you got kicked because you don’t follow directions and you plank all the time. Not sure about any key bug as you said I’m not on often as I work most of the time clan is active. Virtual foe can speak for himself idc about that. And dear lord defending nipsu on a thread as if you haven’t trolled about him before? God bless. This whole post is amusing.
    youre a freak please stop typing, embarrassment to the society

4. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Clique874794 View Post
    youre a freak please stop typing, embarrassment to the society
    I’m the embarrassment as you sit refreshing your battlescape forum post. ����*♂️

5. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    I've Planked X1 for max. When r0k Killed me when we had 5 people Jizzing Over Dragon Hides, Dam Unemployed, Good one. Didn't Know Prison Security is unemployment. Jesus.
    And not Following directions? I'm Sorry alex, You've lost 4 +1's to demoted, Cause you don't know what a dam super restore is, It's a potion that will keep your prayer up if you are 99 prayer You'll be receiving 32+ restore points.

I'm not defending nipsu, I stated, Why bring him into this. He's not Here, Americans.. You've died WAYYY more often than i have. Which is quite sad. But Hey ho Continue to defend the unforbidden FI , Good job on the Ele key, Where's you multi-line common sense, There's literally a fucking Multi line, Script in the FI discord You may download, and it puts the FUCKING LINES in it thereself.
    alex alex alex.... Please just shut up.

6. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    I’m the embarrassment as you sit refreshing your battlescape forum post. ����*♂️
    youre an embarrassment, go ask miika to ban another clique member now

7. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Lol bunch of whales. I've fought most of your retarded n members n smoke them they all accuse me of using ahk that's how they justify it. Face it your team is a bunch of mass recruited retards who can't pk. Can't wait for you lot to step in single, Watching you running around panic'ing. That's if you do go single with out needin 10+
    Soon find out.

8. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 HP TANK View Post
    I've Planked X1 for max. When r0k Killed me when we had 5 people Jizzing Over Dragon Hides, Dam Unemployed, Good one. Didn't Know Prison Security is unemployment. Jesus.
    And not Following directions? I'm Sorry alex, You've lost 4 +1's to demoted, Cause you don't know what a dam super restore is, It's a potion that will keep your prayer up if you are 99 prayer You'll be receiving 32+ restore points.

I'm not defending nipsu, I stated, Why bring him into this. He's not Here, Americans.. You've died WAYYY more often than i have. Which is quite sad. But Hey ho Continue to defend the unforbidden FI , Good job on the Ele key, Where's you multi-line common sense, There's literally a fucking Multi line, Script in the FI discord You may download, and it puts the FUCKING LINES in it thereself.
    alex alex alex.... Please just shut up.
    I’m mopar not even Alex? Are you ok

9. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MING JIE IL View Post
    Lol bunch of whales. I've fought most of your retarded n members n smoke them they all accuse me of using ahk that's how they justify it. Face it your team is a bunch of mass recruited retards who can't pk. Can't wait for you lot to step in single, Watching you running around panic'ing. That's if you do go single with out needin 10+
    Soon find out.
    youve focused me in singles with max, you havent killed me or made me use more than 5 brews.. zzz..

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    We'll be dealing with this in the reports section of the forum.

This thread has turned into an unnecessary flame bait fiesta and posting threads like this publicly is against the rules so I advise not pulling something like this again to avoid receiving infractions in the future.

If anyone wishes to come forward with any information regarding this topic then feel free to pm me.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12