1. When a quality player gets banned by corrupt staff.. what do you do?  - 05-09-2019 #1

Apr 2019
    #
    You expose them.

https://gyazo.com/e5230a3445f0f74ee0725029f4dc0b55
    https://gyazo.com/607cfcdee4f097d1e286d44a4dd80e3d
    https://gyazo.com/6a013d1ba5cb3a0f863aaee84c348bd5

What has happened here is we have a bad case of corruptness in our staff team

these screenshots are showcasing what "kadafi" was banned for, after explaining FI had been abusing the bloody key bug for about a week..

We ended up mopping FI and their lovely member wanted to let us know, they are backed by the staff team.. awkward silence here It's been true all along, FI had used the bug multiple times, just nothing being done due to Virtual foe, the sneaky guy as well as your boy London and Miika. Insane what people spew when their team gets dismantled

forgot to mention this is a past member that left telling me this due to their unorganization and sloppiness.

Edit: https://gyazo.com/d4f6590c4232272e165344d8c6b11ebb
    https://gyazo.com/840669e60d38f9e87e54e8aebe91bfe7

So now news comes in that FI had planned this, while virtual foe, aka "Wyd" sat there and let it happen, knowingly that Kadafi would be banned. Impressive, but not good enough

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Lol good one, never happened. You're posting screenies of guys PM's who was kicked from our team due to his inability to pk. That guy didn't leave us, he was kicked.
    Not sure if I should be surprised about how low that kid can go to make such lies.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Just so you know, this whole thread is based on the word of a guy who has switched teams 5 times the past week.

4. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    O GOD FUCKING BLESS LIQUID L00000000000000L YOU CAN FUCKING HAVE HIM L0L0L0LL KID DIES CONTENTLY. STANDS STILL. DIED FOR MAX AROUND 5 TIMES. YOU THINK THIS IS EXPOSING US LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS IS SO CUTE!

We've never bugged abuse for the key, You utter reject and you should know.EVERYTHING ON THIS SERVER IS MONITORED. So if a staff was abusing they would of seen it by now you utter mass recruiting rejects. Look what we did to demoted we will do the same to you.

P.S
    Your leader has died around 30 times to us.

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    1) y u talk in 3 person about urself ur yander kadafi or w/e ur name yourself.

2) u believe a emotional kid who spams something diffrent everyday..

imagine accusing staff for this rnadom l0l

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    At least learn how to display pictures on a thread before making one.
    Last edited by sharingan; 05-09-2019 at 04:08 PM.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Proof loc plz

8. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MlNG JIE LI View Post
    Lol good one, never happened. You're posting screenies of guys PM's who was kicked from our team due to his inability to pk. That guy didn't leave us, he was kicked.
    Not sure if I should be surprised about how low that kid can go to make such lies.
    It's okay, we know the truth now. That's all we needed

9. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    "died for max 5 times" Fuck me, I went out in max once with 6 man fall in on a dhide with craws bow, Meanwhile im tanking high hits, and back 2 back combos, Yeno. You would Think they would pj off :/
    But Fuck me it was worth hearing Pirc cry like a bitch in the end.

And well seen there all commenting here, trying to back up lies..
    Never mind the fact They cried for raggers constantly, Cause there team is Full Tb'd. Fuck me sideways RSPS Clanners really make me confused.
    PS

Foe Likes to exploit Whos getting banned.

Best Bit is, They Take somebody who Does not Do Main pking , Who has never Been Above 110 Cb For clanning previous Years,
    Who Does not Nh
    Who Stayed a Range tank Through out clanning/ Multi Clanning.
    And they want to cry ?
    Let alone Pirc Says, Come in max come in max You'll be fine!
    Then crys like the biggest Bitch alive, Cause i died.

Nice Key FI Good Calling, I managed to get Yous off them CYA Shitters.

WYD: Looses 200m To Daney
    Amorphis: looses the same to w2ffle
    Kill joy: Ags Count lost in multi x2
    Alex: X1 tsotd, Ags,Ags,
    Planker: AGS

Fuck me sideways, Good team mates for those who are actually "main Nhers"
    Attached Images
    Last edited by 0 HP TANK; 05-09-2019 at 04:40 PM.

10. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 HP TANK View Post
    "died for max 5 times" Fuck me, I went out in max once with 6 man fall in on a dhide with craws bow, Meanwhile im tanking high hits, and back 2 back combos, Yeno. You would Think they would pj off :/
    But Fuck me it was worth hearing Pirc cry like a bitch in the end.

And well seen there all commenting here, trying to back up lies..
    Never mind the fact They cried for raggers constantly, Cause there team is Full Tb'd. Fuck me sideways RSPS Clanners really make me confused.
    PS

Foe Likes to exploit Whos getting banned.

Best Bit is, They Take somebody who Does not Do Main pking , Who has never Been Above 110 Cb For clanning previous Years,
    Who Does not Nh
    Who Stayed a Range tank Through out clanning/ Multi Clanning.
    And they want to cry ?
    Let alone Pirc Says, Come in max come in max You'll be fine!
    Then crys like the biggest Bitch alive, Cause i died.

Nice Key FI Good Calling, I managed to get Yous off them CYA Shitters.

WYD: Looses 200m To Daney
    Amorphis: looses the same to w2ffle
    Kill joy: Ags Count lost in multi x2
    Alex: X1 tsotd, Ags,Ags,
    Planker: AGS

Fuck me sideways, Good team mates for those who are actually "main Nhers"
    Uhm, I didn’t have a problem with you but when you make things up it’s hard to defend someone like yourself lol. I guess nipsu found his new team member

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast