1. #CLIQUE - Quality over Quantity *** [RECRUITING] ***  - 05-09-2019 #1

Jan 2017
    #
    #CLIQUE
    Quality Over Quantity

A little info about #Clique: Me and Logan 3 weeks ago decided to start team Clique with no expectations, 3 weeks later we're on the rise. We've managed to recruit some great lads and compete In Singles / Multi with odds never being in our favour. Discord is always chill, we have some personality's in here so its often hilarious as well. You won't find toxic behaviour, we look after our own. Don't hesitate to app, even if you think you're not welcome for what ever reason. The slate is clean If you end up a part of our Clique.

Current In-game Name:

Previous names/Alt accs:

Timezone:

About yourself:

Are you interested in joining Clique?

List all people you know in Clique and how long you've known them:

Why should we give you a chance, what do you have to offer?:

As apart of this community, you are expected to maintain a certain level of activity. Are you able maintain activity?

Anything else you'd like us to know?

Having Discord and a mic to communicate is essential, is this a problem?

No irrelevant replies on this thread.
    Last edited by siggy; 05-09-2019 at 11:39 AM.

2. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    #clique

3. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Current In-game Name: 0 hp tANK

Previous names/Alt accs: Blood Rayne

Timezone: GMT +0

About yourself: I Lost max to Clique r0k, Woopty doo, It was paid via blood money,

Are you interested in joining Clique? Yip

List all people you know in Clique and how long you've known them:Sigrid ( DannyRaggs ) Quite a While When i used 701 / Mc Smally / I Ghost I

Why should we give you a chance, what do you have to offer?: Im a Peice of Shit Bolt Ragger From Hell

As apart of this community, you are expected to maintain a certain level of activity. Are you able maintain activity? Yip

Anything else you'd like us to know? You guys Closed FI cause the members are stupid

Having Discord and a mic to communicate is essential, is this a problem? Got Discord, I Rarely use mic, Son is running around the house or sleeping, If you cant Respect that then Ey Ho.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    111111111111111111111111#clique

Closed Thread