1. Item achievement list in forums  - 05-08-2019 #1

Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    So I've been using this page for a while now to keep track of which items I have and what I still need to grind on my ironman - http://ironmanosrs.com

It's slightly outdated, because there are no hydra items, etc. But my proposal is that we have something similar here on the forums. Not sure how much work would it be for the admins, but it's basically a visual checklist, so maybe not that hard to make.
    This would be cool because we have quite a few ironman players on the server and I feel like they would appreciate this and it could slightly increase the forums activity.

2. Offline
    Monkey
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    So I've been using this page for a while now to keep track of which items I have and what I still need to grind on my ironman - http://ironmanosrs.com

It's slightly outdated, because there are no hydra items, etc. But my proposal is that we have something similar here on the forums. Not sure how much work would it be for the admins, but it's basically a visual checklist, so maybe not that hard to make.
    This would be cool because we have quite a few ironman players on the server and I feel like they would appreciate this and it could slightly increase the forums activity.
    I created something similar to this a few years ago but it was more based towards xp and levels. I can definitely have a look at making something like this for us if people want it.

Real eyes realise real lies

3. Offline
    Monkey
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    That would probably be the best option if Palidino could add it.

Real eyes realise real lies

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D34d Pk3r View Post
    That would probably be the best option if Palidino could add it.
    it would take way too long to code, but it would be a nice addition.

Closed Thread