1. inferno boost for ironman and living wyverns drop rate  - 04-29-2019 #1

Aug 2018
    #
    can u add inferno boost to ironman like hardmode and regular mode cuz this not fair to start at wave 1 it will take over 2+ hours to reach boss and I might fail 783273487 times..
    for the living wyverns this is my longest grind i have killed so many regular living wyverns and cursed wyverns ive wasted so 3k+ slayer points just to get those tasks and now im doing normal living wyverns without tasks been camping for 4-5 days still nothing the drop rate is 1/5714 for me with all the boosts i have i hope u decrease the drop rate to 3k like w1 before i would have passed the drop rate and probably got it

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    No and no

3. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    stop sucking lmfao and I bet u love that loyalty shop update with that useless stuff

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBeard View Post
    stop sucking lmfao and I bet u love that loyalty shop update with that useless stuff
    Stop being emotional, you cant expect that your ideas will be supported.
    No free handouts for people who base their suggestions on individual struggles.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    You chose to be ironman by yourself, there's no reason to have things made easier. Change to reg if you want to skip.

6. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    I can do it myself boss is easy but I cba to do it from wave 1 lmfao I would do it on my real osrs account, go back 2 your cave

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SKIMASK View Post
    just get some1 else do it for you like some other #demoted members oh wait they just lost their capes ooof
    Can I get a source on that boss?

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    can u add inferno boost to ironman like hardmode and regular mode cuz this not fair to start at wave 1 it will take over 2+ hours to reach boss and I might fail 783273487 times..
    I can do it myself boss is easy but I cba to do it from wave 1 lmfao I would do it on my real osrs account, go back 2 your cave
    Wow u really need to figure which one it is.

Closed Thread