1. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Nice propaganda thread with kp's that are not from our team. Still avoiding.

We could go on about posting screenies like this about you on the forums, but I don't give a fuck about your d'hide sets.

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MlNG JIE LI View Post
    Nice propaganda thread with kp's that are not from our team. Still avoiding.

We could go on about posting screenies like this about you on the forums, but I don't give a fuck about your d'hide sets.
    Again lies after lies. Do you seriously kick them out when they die and claim there not with you? Oh god... stop embarassing yourself.
    And also hard to post anything else when all u do is pk in dhides. Maybe you enter wilderness in max sometimes but when ever we log in you just start ragging.

3. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    Tf I'm not FI LMFAOOO. And don't get too excited i was fulled with 4 brews left when you killed me. And you're also lucky to not lose max at one point cause all 0s on claw spec saved your bank you whale. And don't get me started on Nipsu he's too embarrassing to talk about fam, see you out there bots.
    Then why do you pk with them? Stop it lol
    Last edited by Nipsu; 04-29-2019 at 10:43 AM.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Then why do you pk them? Stop it lol
    Worst troll ever. Btw why are you posting killpics of our fight vs. other clans in multi? You've already reached the bottom, can't go any lower...

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MlNG JIE LI View Post
    Worst troll ever. Btw why are you posting killpics of our fight vs. other clans in multi? You've already reached the bottom, can't go any lower...
    Keyboard warrior strikes again.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    The obsession you're having is crazy. Just stop already, start playing the game or just quit and stop posting these made-up threads.

7. Offline
    May 2018
    #
    I'm not a fan of FI when entering the wilderness and getting ambushed by them, but I gotta say Nipsu your trolling was normal at first but is turning into a toxic obsession lol, clearly you're the mad one when you create a whole thread and make sure you screenie every kill you get. Go back to those IRL things you were doing cause Battlescape doesnt want toxic shiit fam

8. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by aliano View Post
    I'm not a fan of FI when entering the wilderness and getting ambushed by them, but I gotta say Nipsu your trolling was normal at first but is turning into a toxic obsession lol, clearly you're the mad one when you create a whole thread and make sure you screenie every kill you get. Go back to those IRL things you were doing cause Battlescape doesnt want toxic shiit fam
    Pay some respect, Palidino advertised Battlescape with Team Kala pk vid 2 on frontpage for 2 years straight. Think we had over 1k players back then (like 8-9years ago)
    Last edited by Nipsu; 04-29-2019 at 09:57 AM.

9. Offline
    May 2018
    #
    never heard of that before, but if you were part of it then no wonder why we rarely hear about it now ay ;p

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Then why do you pk them? Stop it lol
    English? Did you mean to say why do you pk with them? I can only assume as I don’t understand that sentence.. if so I don’t pk with them idk where you got that from I have my own Team in progress rn.
    I’ve always competed against people in FI FYI we flame the shit out of each other but at least they can actually NH I hate to see bots claiming they can compete lmfao you’re utter shit mate and this post proves how embarrassing you all are Lmfaoo all two of you should I say lolzz you irrelevant. Pm41v1.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast