1. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Hi,

Unfortunately the server had to be shut down in order to fix a dupe.
    We have rolled all characters back to the time of the update.
    If you lost skills/items etc please post a thread into General Queries.

- BattleScape staff team.

2. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Ive been trying to post to thread you asked to but it wont allow me to or i don't know how. their was a few items and skills that got rolled back that would be appreciated if i could get back to save another grind. "skills" Hunter was 87 i got to 93, rune crafting from 85-90 agility from 73 to 78. items Ranger boots from lucky imp, arma cross bow and a sara sword and a zenyte from gem bag from votes. sorry if this was a inappropriate way to send this.

3. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Pvm View Post
    Ive been trying to post to thread you asked to but it wont allow me to or i don't know how. their was a few items and skills that got rolled back that would be appreciated if i could get back to save another grind. "skills" Hunter was 87 i got to 93, rune crafting from 85-90 agility from 73 to 78. items Ranger boots from lucky imp, arma cross bow and a sara sword and a zenyte from gem bag from votes. sorry if this was a inappropriate way to send this.
    Can you log in-game.

4. Offline
    Jan 2020
    #
    hey,

I got a rollback too from 50-80 agility. and some vote tickets. Its not much but its something.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Hi Miika,

please fix me, TY

6. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    I lost 2 Elys to this plz return.

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #