1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Since some of the Updates there's just been numerous things ( I'd say bugs but idk if you legit want it to be this way .. ) that is just making PvP unbearable. I don't know I'm baffled how it's still in this state am i the only one reporting these issues? Anyway..

First of all Risk Brackets - They work on Big servers with a large Pking community when they're coded properly anyway, which i'll get to in a second. Why on earth is there a cap on who can fight each other on a Server with like 10 Pkers? I don't understand it, it was implemented to "stop raggers" ...... STOP RAGGERS on Battlescape, let that sink in. I wouldn't even care if it could actually be coded properly and it worked for what it was intended for but that's far from the case, lets look at some of the shit that occurs on the daily since some of the updates.

Here we have 2 of us in d hides, 1 person was allowed to hit me with the same risk but i couldn't hit them?

Here's what happens when someone with the bracket on attacks you with risk. They attack you then soon as they eat, step off you for 1 game tick, switch weps or anything you can't fight back, should be called "god mode bracket" as within 1 second of them not being in combat with you they can have complete immunity again then persist as and when they wish to hit you. If this is really what you want to keep implemented it really needs some work and testing to get fixed to get it working fairly.

KEY HOLDER ISSUE - People can log in on Med levels/ Pures and Attack the key holder if the key holder tries to attack them back it will tell you "The combat difference is too great" so you cannot defend yourself v them. This has been going on for months i'm surprised no one has reported this problem.

OFF SCREEN KEY LOOTING - 4-5 People will come to Ele/Sotesteg do some damage start running to level 1 wildy before the monster dies and once it has been killed by the other people still in high wild killing the monster they're near enough safe with a key spawning underneath them for basically free bloody keys. To combat this i wouldn't make it so once a player is off-screen the damage resets cause i can see that causing all sorts of problems but would there be a way to make it so that keys can only drop within the radius of the Monster idk? I'm not a coder but something needs changing it's way too easy to abuse right now.

PJ TIMER - I felt the PJ timer before wasn't really an issue but i understand that's my own opinion. But I don't know what's going on at the moment it's like you're trying to fix things that aren't broken we've been Pking with this Pj timer for a long time. Yeah maybe it wasn't same as 07 but it wasn't game changing like it is now.. It's what everyone was used to on "Battlescape" so why we trying to copy and paste RS. You can argue it wasn't as long as maybe it should of been, that's fine but what ever you've adjusted it to it feels too long now. I'm not saying revert it but It's definitely too long atm needs a slight adjustment at least. Start a Poll or something. I'm speaking on behalf of what ive seen people complaining about in game not just based on my own opinion.

And before you give me have you ever played 07 bull shit flame bait speech. Play here: https://oldschool.runescape.com. Cause this isn't Runescape, Ive played BS for 9 years RS for like 13 and it's a lot more fun pking on a P server than on 07 ( when there's people pking ) 07 is literally Doodoo hence why me and others still play BS after all these years, but even that will come to an end eventually if we cant find some kind of balance for everyone who would like to pk, literally this game is hanging on by 2 teams at the moment soon as one dips the other has no competition so then they're both gone which means any chance of other teams joining and the community growing is then at 0 and your back at 15 players daily on BS. So if you want your game to keep looking forward you should probably try harder to listen to everyone's point of view with PvP updates rather than ignoring/shitting on them. That includes not taking what i'm saying personal and as an insult rather than constructive criticism. That is all.

2. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    ah nice server with fucking risk protect lmao? bet pirc came up with that idea

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome View Post
    ah nice server with fucking risk protect lmao? bet pirc came up with that idea
    Exactly lol

4. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    Exactly lol
    1. The reason we asked for risk protection and it wasn't just FI that wanted it, Is because all of you would multi log at all time. Yes i get it we can have say 7-8 people online and you'd only have say 5 (actual people) If you feel the need multi log do it in a reasonable manner. Every clique member has a alt account to multi at every event+keys etc. And the only gear they bring is just black dhides n a rcb. Also
    even when we only have 3 you lot still feed the need to bring over 4x multi logg'd accounts. (We had 3 today at chaos ele and legit went 15-1 on ya team )

2.The pj timer before the last update was fucked i cba to upload proof. But you could barrage someone and someone instantly in the fall in could spec basically same tic. It's obv that would work in a favour so if it wasn't a problem why would we tell staff etc.It was to easy for us thats not even flame. Pj timer does need to be fixed though.

3.I Agree on you on the off key looting its fucking dog shit. People are just instantly running when soestag/ele is like 20% and still get key but 1k miles away.

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    agreed with the key and pj timer part.
    the rest is bullshit u all multi log to keep your main acc safe.
    stay gearcapped on a rsps.

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    You losers abuse the fact that you can multi log and bring bolt raggers everywhere you go.. you gear capped wieners get clapped either way and cry about it 24/7. HOW BOUT U BRING RISK AND RISK BRACKET WONT MATTER? HUH U PUSSY ASS MOTHTERFUCKING YAMAKA WEARING CAMEL NUT SUCKING WEEWEEHEAD

7. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MLNG JIE LL View Post
    You losers abuse the fact that you can multi log and bring bolt raggers everywhere you go.. you gear capped wieners get clapped either way and cry about it 24/7. HOW BOUT U BRING RISK AND RISK BRACKET WONT MATTER? HUH U PUSSY ASS MOTHTERFUCKING YAMAKA WEARING CAMEL NUT SUCKING WEEWEEHEAD
    Alex been back 2 days n spittin facts

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MLNG JIE LL View Post
    You all use alts yourselves your argument is invalid the server doesn't need a cap, it's only in place for your team no1 else wanted it lol.

9. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Nobody in Fi multi logs for chaos ele, or bloodier keys you must be clueless lol...

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    You're all drifting away from the fact every update thats happened pvp based has ended up being bugged in one way or another and i'm addressing the issues. I literally say in the thread if you want the risk bracket to stay implemented that it needs fixing you can quite clearly see the problems that are occurring with it. Lol.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast