1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Hi all, I'm planning to create a lot of guides in the coming weeks. Just want to know what guides you'd be most interested in?

Bosses, slayer, skilling, etc? Let me know and I may end up prioritising your requests

Thanks

2. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    There are currently some missing guides in the Skilling Master thread, could be a good place to start.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Xei View Post
    There are currently some missing guides in the Skilling Master thread, could be a good place to start.
    I will check that out and complete anything missing that I see, then move on to making gudies that may already exist.

ty mate

4. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    Redoing guides is abit of a waste of your own time, there are many bosses / minigames that do not currently have guides, these would possibly be more worth while.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Xei View Post
    Redoing guides is abit of a waste of your own time, there are many bosses / minigames that do not currently have guides, these would possibly be more worth while.
    Some of the existing guides can be improved, if that's the case I'm planning on doing so

6. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Nightmare

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    london still plays god damn

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Nightmare
    Eventually. I have 370 Bandos kills without a single armour piece. So I'm trying to gear up atm. Not had a single kraken or hellhounds task whilst at the slayer level for cerberus either... As soon as I got the gear for it, I'll learn it and post a guide.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    london still plays god damn
    I rejoined a few months ago. Good to see you on here too bud

9. Offline
    Apr 2022
    #
    God wars bosses and also some good moneymakers for players not quite ready for raids and such yet

10. Offline
    Nov 2022
    #
    Need a price guide

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast