1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Last edited by blazed you; 09-17-2018 at 03:28 AM.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    You're the reason the coins were reduced last time, dickhead.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    You're the reason the coins were reduced last time, dickhead.
    You're the reason item drops were never made more common.
    Also the reason still no eco reset

edit: he also never lowered coins when I asked for it months ago, only thing with coins changed recently was nerf to ancient statues from revs
    Last edited by blazed you; 09-14-2018 at 07:08 AM.

4. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    lol mopar paint games

5. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    You're the reason item drops were never made more common.
    Also the reason still no eco reset

edit: he also never lowered coins when I asked for it months ago, only thing with coins changed recently was nerf to ancient statues from revs
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    • Lowered the number of coins obtained from PvM.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Mistake on my end then for not asking it to be rebuffed. At that time of suggesting that there were lots of coins in the game (because of revs statues) and I mistook that for coins from regular NPC's. On that same day he did the update you're quoting he also added global message for revs statue drops which made it very clear what the actual problem was with coins (every 2 mins there would be a server message for a 10-20m statue drop). Same day as that update I suggested a big nerf to revs statues, but it is my fault for not asking for coins from regular PVM to be reverted.

All eco suggestions are just band-aids for current issues because yourself & Palidino believe an eco reset isn't needed to fix the main game. He could have reset the main game by now & hyped up a re-release to get more players online, but instead 1 year on we're still trying to fix something that's beyond fixing.
    Last edited by blazed you; 09-14-2018 at 07:52 AM.

7. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Mistake on my end then for not asking it to be rebuffed. At that time of suggesting that there were lots of coins in the game (because of revs statues) and I mistook that for coins from regular NPC's. On that same day he did the update you're quoting he also added global message for revs statue drops which made it very clear what the actual problem was with coins (every 2 mins there would be a server message for a 10-20m statue drop). Same day as that update I suggested a big nerf to revs statues, but it is my fault for not asking for coins from regular PVM to be reverted.

All eco suggestions are just band-aids for current issues because yourself & Palidino believe an eco reset isn't needed to fix the main game. He could have reset the main game by now & hyped up a re-release to get more players online, but instead 1 year on we're still trying to fix something that's beyond fixing.
    so reset the game, i stopped playing anyway, doesn't matter to me at all

8. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #

lol why would he reset the game when its iron man game only? only way that would ever work is if he removed ironman mode

also the fact that 90% of the playerbase here is ironman with 1 month ingame time played

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome View Post
    lol why would he reset the game when its iron man game only? only way that would ever work is if he removed ironman mode

also the fact that 90% of the playerbase here is ironman with 1 month ingame time played
    Reset suggestion is only intended for the main game mode to give it a fresh eco without all the fuck ups its experienced the past year and half.

There's more chance that new and old players would come back here with a fresh start and a decent bit of advertising of that fresh start.

10. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    when 2 ex admins hash it out on the forums. cute

cool ideas maybe he will add some of it.

edit - after reading this more, some of your points mentioned are somewhat irrelevant, you keep untradables past 20 wild now, and i think that leaving the mage arena 2 capes in the BM shop is ok considering they don't harm the eco much at all. really like the idea of a black jack NPC that would be awesome, or custom make a "dice bag" that alows players to dice OR play black jack with you through trade, its secure because in order for it to work both players need to put up the coins in trade, and when you hit accept the dice bag does its thing whichever player wins recieves both half's of the trade. if that made any sense at all. thats how it works on other servers atleast.
    Last edited by Marty; 09-14-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast