1. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    What am I chopped liver?
    No you're an amazing person and I knew I could count on your support. Thank you for joining =)

2. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    loving this tea

3. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Loool only 12 members

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Loool only 12 members
    At least its not being spammed in home CC every few hours over and over and over....

5. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dua Lipa View Post
    loving this tea
    We have coffee and donuts in our break room too, if you're looking to join, I can get you in. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Loool only 12 members
    You see this is the reason my group will succeed. I do not look at my members as simple numbers, but rather valued members of a greater movement. However when you consider we started yesterday, it is now fact that we are the fastest growing group on BattleScape. Perhaps that is why bill is so worried. I've even got multiple members from your side looking to defect. If you have a change of heart, our arms are always open.
    Last edited by beemer; 09-06-2018 at 02:18 PM.

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    I ignored that queer a long time ago

7. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by beemer View Post
    We have coffee and donuts in our break room too, if you're looking to join, I can get you in. :wink:

You see this is the reason my group will succeed. I do not look at my members as simple numbers, but rather valued members of a greater movement. However when you consider we started yesterday, it is now fact that we are the fastest growing group on BattleScape. Perhaps that is why bill is so worried. I've even got multiple members from your side looking to defect. If you have a change of heart, our arms are always open.
    """"""""""""valued""""""""""""" members who you pay to be in your group. You can't make this shit up lmaoo

8. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    think this bill guy got multiple personality disorder making accounts @ing him lmao smh

9. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by master blan View Post
    think this bill guy got multiple personality disorder making accounts @ing him lmao smh
    What are you trying to say with this post..? I have two accounts. Bill Pierce and Billy Pierce. Shaking my damn head, family.

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    If mods don't do something about this thread because they prefer to see the banter side of it instead of enforcing the rules then it says a lot about the current state of this server.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast