1. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Argurzil View Post
    "All of you are rushing him to release it, this is the first I've even heard of it. I'd rather have the finished product & wait longer, he shouldn't feel rushed. But if he's bought it out as a beta for people to find bugs for him then ok but again before beta release these things should be tested to the point where you're actually able to finish it just my opinion though.
    I agree with this. But raids items should be taken out of shop and be replaced with different rewards. But helping with beta testing is something that me and I'm sure a few others are interested in!

2. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Kinda think everyone is waiting for them considering theyve been out forever on every other server.

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Not to mention the fact when he releases them it will be dead content as there are hundreds of every raid item in game lmfao

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by eye ron View Post
    Not to mention the fact when he releases them it will be dead content as there are hundreds of every raid item in game lmfao
    This

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    This
    For the love of God can you please stop complaining? I'm pretty sure u were one of the guys who were crying for it... Now it's here it's complaints all over again, get your shit straight

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    For the love of God can you please stop complaining? I'm pretty sure u were one of the guys who were crying for it... Now it's here it's complaints all over again, get your shit straight
    Same guy cried for PvP weps to come, now crying because they were added. Logical guy.
    His purpose to be here is probably because he just enjoys complaining.

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Who’s going to do raids if all The items are already ingame and achieveable in easier/more profitable ways?

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Who’s going to do raids if all The items are already ingame and achieveable in easier/more profitable ways?
    It’s not about the nooby normal users but those hardcorees

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    It’s not about the nooby normal users but those hardcorees
    All 3 of them

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123