1. Team kala hit PVM association at Chaos Ele  - 06-16-2019 #1

Feb 2019
    #
    No idea what these clowns are up to but were happy with all the action we can get. 2v7 and we cleared them in couple minutes.

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Here is example of edge hero who has never been above 5 wilderness. Guys exploring wilderness with inventory full of Stamina Potions lmfao

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Why is that only Johannes is willing to fight me at edge while nipsu and toveri run around med wilderness hunting for pvmers?

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Why is that only Johannes is willing to fight me at edge while nipsu and toveri run around med wilderness hunting for pvmers?
    Because Nipsu loses to mystics in ancestral.

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    There is 2 kinds of ppl, Edge heros who have never been above 5 wild and those who rather pk deeper. Also, ur an ironman if i remember correctly only time i see you is at corp or slaying OUTSIDE WILDERNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Because Nipsu loses to mystics in ancestral.
    Never died in singles.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    There is 2 kinds of ppl, Edge heros who have never been above 5 wild and those who rather pk deeper. Also, ur an ironman if i remember correctly only time i see you is at corp or slaying OUTSIDE WILDERNESS.
    I run around all wilderness every other evening. Problem is the second you see me you degear to 200k gear. So yeah, I'd rather hope to find a decent fight at edge than watch you avoid.

7. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    I run around all wilderness every other evening. Problem is the second you see me you degear to 200k gear. So yeah, I'd rather hope to find a decent fight at edge than watch you avoid.
    I never pk in rags neither do i pk at edge becuz thats for edge heros.
    Last edited by Nipsu; 06-17-2019 at 07:55 AM.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    you cant 1v1, the end.

9. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    you cant 1v1, the end.
    First of all, you cannot 2v1 ANYONE in singles. Also, were only 2 and clera 8 man teams in multi so yeah..

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    First of all, you cannot 2v1 ANYONE in singles. Also, were only 2 and clera 8 man teams in multi so yeah..

Closed Thread